Comments for: Unanswered Questions

+ Reply to Page
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Actually....we know where Tommy was from. His house, not Kelly's, is listed on the map. I'll leave the question for now pending debate, but I think that's an answer we already have access to.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Scavenger"

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

who or what does scratch find that she was looking for? lol

I was reading the page that 'answers' questions about WA. Scratch was looking for Burts gun. duh.

"Lurker"

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Re: "26 How did Tanya get bit?"

Tanya's bite was spoken about in Chapter 29, part 3, 3:15
    "It happened a long time ago.
    Burned your arm is surgery, huh?
    I'm fine. You know that. It's been at least a month.
    Who was it?
    Some nobody, that slow turner that I told you about. Did it while we were handling him."

Dadmin

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora View Post
    I was reading the page that 'answers' questions about WA. Scratch was looking for Burts gun. duh.
    Turns out it wasn't such a "duh" as she found Angel.
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

Dadmin

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Muertog View Post
    Tanya's bite was spoken about in Chapter 29, part 3, 3:15
    "It happened a long time ago.
    Burned your arm is surgery, huh?
    I'm fine. You know that. It's been at least a month.
    Who was it?
    Some nobody, that slow turner that I told you about. Did it while we were handling him."
    If I can, I'll get back through and update all the answered questions tonight or this weekend or something. There are a lot of answers that have come our way that need to be updated.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Gamertag: Bleulilydragon PSN ID: Lilydragon83
    Quote Originally Posted by h3half View Post
    Here's a question: Where was Tommy and (his sister) Lucy from?

Kelly was babysitting Tommy and Lucy when the outbreak started, and apparently Lucy got turned before they could get away. Then, at the tower, Tommy says "None of this would have ever happened if Mom hadn't dumped us with you" (The context heavily suggests he's talking about him being in this situation, (I think) he's not suggesting that he had something to do with the outbreak).

If Tommy thinks he would have been safe wherever he was from, where was he from? While this might have just been a kid thinking LA was the only place hit (or a kid trying to really insult his Aunt by saying it's her fault), Tommy was a smart kid.

I doubt this question will ever be answered (Unless Tommy is part of the cause of the outbreak, then I suspect we will learn alot about him in later seasons) because he's, you know, dead. Still a cool thing to wonder about!
    Something that wouldn't surprise me is if Tommy's mom was working at the labs and that's where it all started...

"Hoarder"

Status
    Comments

Gamertag: daredevilk PSN ID: daredevilk Steam ID: daredevilk
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilydragon View Post
    Something that wouldn't surprise me is if Tommy's mom was working at the labs and that's where it all started...
    I think it's more of a I miss home and I am invulnerable at home, nothing can touch me and I am surrounded by people that will protect me at home. As a Teenager myself I think Tommy was the wrong stereotypical teenager (The one We're Alive needs, but not the one it deserves). See, Tommy was portrayed as the "my family is great, I love my home" stereotype (which explains the "invulnerable house syndrome") and whilst that suits his portrayal of "Smart kid, poor understanding of the world" (Momma's boy) it doesn't suit his history or where he was living or even the time period he was living in. Look at the average kid today. We all know our house's aren't the safest place in the world, hell, I've been planning for apocalyptic scenarios for half a decade.... but whilst Tommy being a momma's boy was needed for the story, I still feel Kc could have gotten the same reaction from a more recent and more relevant stereotype of us Teens. I feel like the lack of a decent teenager was a let down, Hope however...

Not to mention one that didn't make us sound like annoying little brats.

**Rant over
    Last edited by daredevil; Sep 5th, 2012 at 11:37 PM.
    I can turn anyone to my cause.... Just give me a minute.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Gamertag: Bleulilydragon PSN ID: Lilydragon83
    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil View Post
    I think it's more of a I miss home and I am invulnerable at home, nothing can touch me and I am surrounded by people that will protect me at home. As a Teenager myself I think Tommy was the wrong stereotypical teenager (The one We're Alive needs, but not the one it deserves). See, Tommy was portrayed as the "my family is great, I love my home" stereotype (which explains the "invulnerable house syndrome") and whilst that suits his portrayal of "Smart kid, poor understanding of the world" (Momma's boy) it doesn't suit his history or where he was living or even the time period he was living in. Look at the average kid today. We all know my house isn't the safest place in the world, hell, I've been planning for apocalyptic scenarios for half a decade.... but whilst Tommy being a momma's boy was needed for the story, I still feel Kc could have gotten the same reaction from a more recent and more relevant stereotype of us Teens. I feel like the lack of a decent teenager was a let down, Hope however...

Not to mention one that didn't make us sound like annoying little brats.

**Rant over
    Wow, so totally not what I was talking about and out of left field. I was speculating that Tommy's mom worked at the labs. That's it, nothing about Tommy himself.

Dadmin

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Lilydragon View Post
    Wow, so totally not what I was talking about and out of left field. I was speculating that Tommy's mom worked at the labs. That's it, nothing about Tommy himself.
    I don't think he was ranting at you.

But he did just prove that Tommy was portrayed exactly like most teenagers these days

"Hoarder"

Status
    Comments

Gamertag: daredevilk PSN ID: daredevilk Steam ID: daredevilk
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I don't think he was ranting at you.

But he did just prove that Tommy was portrayed exactly like most teenagers these days
    Yes, sorry. I was just replying to the newest reply.

How did I prove that Tommy was portrayed exactly like most teenagers these days? The stereotypical Momma's boy routine is the least adopted by us teen's now a'days...
    I can turn anyone to my cause.... Just give me a minute.