Comments for: Unanswered Questions

+ Reply to Page
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Thanks, if I stay in the formatting I should be ok. But, the syntax looks pretty simple so I will catch on fast.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur

Gamertag: LieutenantFUBAR Steam ID: h2yankeesfan
    Added a question about Randy.

I don't think it was a girl, so I kept that spelling. The few signs we have point in the general direction of Randy being male.

Dadmin

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran

I'm merging some of your information with the stuff already labeled under the Randy questions.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    Comments
    Just a theory about who Scratch found at the finally, and this ties into who/what she was looking for as well, I think for sure one of the bodies was Angel. Scratch and Angel have had a previous encounter, so it is logical to think that Angel is the one that she was looking for and has finally found.
    I think that the other body is Burt's, and I am going to go with the unlikely yet reasonably probable situation that the old man is still alive. That's just because I want a better ending for him, so he's not dead.

"Lurker"

Status
    Comments
    People at the tower are stupid i figured out the smell thing way before they did and it didnt take a genius to figure about sound

Dadmin

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by panzerfaust View Post
    People at the tower are stupid i figured out the smell thing way before they did and it didnt take a genius to figure about sound
    People at the tower are also in a dramatic story where they sometimes have to reach conclusions slower than we the audience do.

And you're right. It didn't take a genius to figure out the sound thing. Angel figured it out first after all.
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

"Hoarder"

Status
    Comments

Gamertag: daredevilk PSN ID: daredevilk Steam ID: daredevilk
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    people at the tower are also in a dramatic story where they sometimes have to reach conclusions slower than we the audience do.

And you're right. It didn't take a genius to figure out the sound thing. Angel figured it out first after all.
    ooooh burn!
    I can turn anyone to my cause.... Just give me a minute.

Dadmin

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil View Post
    ooooh burn!
    Hey, the new season is coming back and I've gone months without an Angel jab. Gotta regain my form!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:

Here's a question: Where was Tommy and (his sister) Lucy from?

Kelly was babysitting Tommy and Lucy when the outbreak started, and apparently Lucy got turned before they could get away. Then, at the tower, Tommy says "None of this would have ever happened if Mom hadn't dumped us with you" (The context heavily suggests he's talking about him being in this situation, (I think) he's not suggesting that he had something to do with the outbreak).

If Tommy thinks he would have been safe wherever he was from, where was he from? While this might have just been a kid thinking LA was the only place hit (or a kid trying to really insult his Aunt by saying it's her fault), Tommy was a smart kid.

I doubt this question will ever be answered (Unless Tommy is part of the cause of the outbreak, then I suspect we will learn alot about him in later seasons) because he's, you know, dead. Still a cool thing to wonder about!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:

Added the Tommy question. Also added one about "Who kept the pumping station running?"