Comments for: The Map

+ Reply to Page
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    I love the map which is why I hate to nitpick but I just wanted to mention that it reads the location of Tommy's House but in the story isn't it actually Kelly's House? Sorry to be a picky little weiner. :S
    Upon a relisten to chapter 4 I believe it was, Tommy says he's at Kelly's house in Gardena. So it's not a mix up on the map. Tommy's house is near the Tower and Kelly's house is near Saul's house and Eastern Bay.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

When they set out to the water pumping station and the trackers they mention that they are to the south, but he map shows it to the north.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    When they set out to the water pumping station and the trackers they mention that they are to the south, but he map shows it to the north.
    South of what?
    joint-point-counter-joint

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    South of what?
    I'm sorry, South of the Tower. Once the trackers' monitor is activated, Datu says that some of the zombies are heading south and two others are heading east. He later says that the pumping station is also south. This was right after they tagged the zombies and returned to the Tower.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    I'm sorry, South of the Tower. Once the trackers' monitor is activated, Datu says that some of the zombies are heading south and two others are heading east. He later says that the pumping station is also south. This was right after they tagged the zombies and returned to the Tower.
    Ah, yes. The pumping station is actually south west (according to the map). I think you're getting confused with The Water Works, which is to the north.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:

Ah, yes. The pumping station is actually south west (according to the map). I think you're getting confused with The Water Works, which is to the north.
    That's what I originally thought, too. But Datu also refers to the water works as the pumping station. Also, I assumed the location labeled as the Pumping Station on the map actually refers to the Refueling Station.
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:

Gonna have to ask for a chapter/timecode to help get to the bottom of this.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:

Gonna have to ask for a chapter/timecode to help get to the bottom of this.
    A direction is first mentioned in a conversation starting in Chapter 7 Part 3 at 9:30 (Datu mentions the directions at around 10:05) and again in Chapter 8 part 2 at around 4:23.
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:

It's possible that the map is wrong. If you find another reference to either location being somewhere other than "south of the tower," then perhaps it needs updating. It's also possible that it was an oversight in the writing process, or misread dialogue that was never corrected. Good catch, I don't have an answer.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Upon a relisten to chapter 4 I believe it was, Tommy says he's at Kelly's house in Gardena. So it's not a mix up on the map. Tommy's house is near the Tower and Kelly's house is near Saul's house and Eastern Bay.
    I remember Tommy mentioning where Kelly house was but when was the location of Tommy's house mentioned?
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Tags for this Page