Comments for: Randy

+ Reply to Page
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    I think Randy should have a Character as well as a zombie Page. we have information on both.
    Suggest Randy (Human) and Randy (Zombie) as what is visible to Viewers. I am starting to understand the wiki coding, but reluctant to start going whole hog on existing stuff. I buit a "Max" page, but building from Scr@tch is different than editing work of others

Browncoat

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Hmmm. Might get confusing, a little. Probably easier to have a single Randy page with info about human & zombie character until we have some confirmation one way or the other. Since the forum posts automatically make links when someone matches a wiki topic (like "Randy"), having two topics would mean one (or both depending on the names of the articles) wouldn't get linked from posts.

Just my opinion though.
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    I think you are right. It parses Randy. Not Randy (human). But we could list him on both character and zombie lists and have the redirect go to the same page I think

Dadmin

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran

It would become needlessly complicated I think. Even adding randy to the Dunbar list.

Just think about Puck and Puck and how much confusion that causes. Lets leave Randy as he lay.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND