Journals

This is an old revision of this page, as edited Jun 30th, 2011, 08:44 AM by GD_Elite (contribs). It may differ significantly from the current revision.
The Journals are small notebooks filled with daily logs from the survivors.

Composition Book from We're AliveComposition Book from We're Alive

Appears in:
  • Chapter 1 - Michael begins retelling the story recalling the events of May 8th, 2009 stating "I write this, not really for anyone to read, but for my own sanity. Maybe if I go over it again from the beginning it might make more sense to me, then again maybe not."
  • Chapter 4 - Michael writes in his journal with continuous interuption by Tommy and Burt.
  • Chapter 5 - Saul writes in the journal on his trip with Lizzy and Burt "I really don't see the point in writing any of this down. Michael, if you're reading this, I just want you to know that I think this is pointless. But what do I know. And if I turn into one of those things because you sent me out here, your ass is lunch"
  • Chapter 10 - Datu uses his journal as an outlet for when he was trapped in the arena.
  • Chapter 19 - Pegs gives Michael her journal and reveals she hid his and Kelly's journals while Michael was in surgery so the Colony wouldn't know too much

General Info:
  • Michael implemented the idea so that everyone had to keep a record of what happens in the tower, for record keeping and to keep track of information.
  • Journals are kept by everyone in the tower, with the exception of Bill.

Tags for this Page