Comments for: Characters

+ Reply to Page
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    I will get to them. Maybe this weekend. I was just trying to start with some of the most obscure names before I started to parse which ones were not listed. Thanks for the help

Dadmin

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran

So it was confirmed by Kc that "red cap" is more commonly known as Jakob Jensen (also known by his call name Robin). I'm deleting the "red cap" page now but here's the information contained on it to be added to Jakob's wiki.

He Helped with the Car Park Gate -- Chapter3 Part2 ~12:50
    He can be heard with Riley welcoming the arrival of Michael Chapter 4 Part 1 ~2:50
    He is put on Guard Duty after the big rules Pow Wow the night Burt arrives Chapter 4 Part 1 ~18:40
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post

Gramps the Gardener is in Chapter 7 Part 1 ~6:10.
    Not to be a pain in the ass, how about gramps? He is with Peg on the roof as she talks to a bird.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Comments
    On the tower page, next to leopold emerson name it says 'old man'. Pegs describes him as "the old guy", so I would say that is the guy.

Anyway my question for anyone is: for the 'First appearance' category, is it best for the "new arrivals" i.e. James, Jakob, Simon, Steven, Carley, Ryan, Paul and Mary to have their first appearance as chapter 3 or as the first time they become significant? Because at the minute, alot of them are saying different things, so I thought it should be cleared up.

EDIT: Another question. Should there be a section for character's appearance in the wiki? I realized it was a bit strange when Scratch's page didn't even mention her having a scar. With the current character, background, personality and notable in the series categories, there is no suitable place to put much information about their appearance in there.
    Last edited by GD_Elite; Jun 17th, 2011 at 12:37 PM.
    I got saul, but I'm not a soldier - The Killers...ish

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:

Thanks, GDE!

In did not see that. I will hold back until it is confirmed. But I can also use it to double check last names and spellings

"Lurker"

Status
    Comments

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Comments
    Since no-one replied to my questions, I have gone and made all the minor characters have chapter 3 on the right hand side as a first appearance, and changed themain part of the page to first notable appearance for when we first find out the name of the character. If other minor characters become relevant at a later date, please keep it to this format.

Alternatively, if you don't like it, feel free to go and change them all.

I would still like to hear what other people think about the appearance of characters being in the wiki. It makes sense, and there is information about most of the characters appearance, so surely there should be a section for it in the wiki.
    I got saul, but I'm not a soldier - The Killers...ish

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:

Max

New character I think. First mention 37-2 ~ 5:30

Must be a good guy from the colony. Tanya asks Hope to have Max walk her home. Probably not a lot of medical training or I would think Tanya could have used him. It will be nice to get an average joe opinion of the colony

Nope, Max was with the water truck, too, right? Gotta dig that out also and get him listed on the wiki
    Last edited by Grognaurd; Sep 3rd, 2013 at 01:03 PM.

Dadmin

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Max

New character I think. First mention 37-2 ~ 5:30

Must be a good guy from the colony. Tanya asks Hope to have Max walk her home. Probably not a lot of medical training or I would think Tanya could have used him. It will be nice to get an average joe opinion of the colony

Nope, Max was with the water truck, too, right? Gotta dig that out also and get him listed on the wiki
    Depends on what you mean by with the water truck. The person that took the truck out when Victor went all Mission impossible was Bixby who caught him.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Depends on what you mean by with the water truck. The person that took the truck out when Victor went all Mission impossible was Bixby who caught him.
    Yea, when Victor comes out he says it wasn't Max, it was Bixby at the start of 32-3.

In 32-1 around 12:15 victor says the water truck guy is Max and he does not know him very well.

Tags for this Page