Comments for: Zombies

+ Reply to Page
    Would it be wrong to put what zombie they are like in the left 4 dead games becasue some of them are close like the large ones and tanks. Just a thought
    I quickly started kickin
    beat him with the crowbar
    until he finally stopped twitchin
    Shaggy 2 Dope - Base Head Attacks

"Lurker"

Status
    Comments
    Just re-listening to the the series, at chapter 7 part 3 when a team is sent to put trackers on zombies. After repeated exposure to the chloroform, the zeds adapted and the chloroform lost its effect. Maybe I should post this in the theories, but I am wondering, why this is the case that the zeds adapted? What are the limits to their adaptations? Are the varieties of zeds a result of simple natural selection, or other something else?

Dadmin

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by silent E View Post
    Just re-listening to the the series, at chapter 7 part 3 when a team is sent to put trackers on zombies. After repeated exposure to the chloroform, the zeds adapted and the chloroform lost its effect. Maybe I should post this in the theories, but I am wondering, why this is the case that the zeds adapted? What are the limits to their adaptations? Are the varieties of zeds a result of simple natural selection, or other something else?
    If you're looking for a discussion on that, look in the "Theories" section under Zombie theories. I'm pretty sure there's already a conversation under way.

This could also go as an unanswered question in the wiki. There isn't one covering the zombies adaptability yet.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Tags for this Page