ResidenceThe Tower
Background
Special TalentsSniper/Quick Draw
SpouseShirley (Deceased)

[top]Character

• Full Name: Burt Scott
  • Former Occupation: Gun Shop Owner
  • Special Talents: Sniper/Quick Draw
  • First Appeared: Chapter 3 - The New Arrivals, Rescued in the bathroom of his Gun Shop, "Locked and Loaded", by Saul and Angel.
  • Birthday:
  • Current Status: Alive

[top]Background

• Background: Former USMC (Marine Corps). Burt was one of the best shots in the US, used to shoot in competitions, until he abruptly stopped in 2006.

[top]Personality

• Used to being the one in charge, and enjoys telling people what to do. Burt can easily analyze a situation and develop a plan of action, however, that idea may not be perfect.
  • Is very headstrong and immune to torture when it comes to protecting the ones he respects or maybe even likes (Chapter 31).

[top]Notable In The Series

• Rations and Stocks the Weapons and Ammo supply for the building
  • Original owner of the generator used in the tower.
  • Had a "secret safe" filled with ammunition, weapons, explosives and "Shirley."
  • Takes over leadership in the Tower in Chapter 14 after the War.
  • Accidently shoots Saul while intoxicated during the War.
  • Is skeptical about Saul's condition and insists on keeping him in restraints.
  • Stepped down from leadership (Chapter 20) after a confrontation with other Tower residents when Lizzy fell asleep on guard duty resulting in a zombie attack. Burt merely wanted to give her extra work as punishment but Lizzy decided to leave per the rules and regulations to maintain order.
  • Was being held captive by The Mallers (Chapter 24 - Chapter 35-2)
  • In captivity he looses his trigger finger due to torture of Scratch (Chapter 31-2)
  • Runs away to find the remains of The Mallers, along with Riley, when nothing is done to hunt them down (Chapter 38-2)
  • Returns to the Colony, meeting Tanya and Saul at the Mortuary, without Riley (whereabouts unknown)
  • Ended up having a pet goat as a pet which goes by the name Dog

[top]Quotations

"
"I stand corrected, miss!" - Burt to Lizzy after she dropped two Runners chasing their car in 5 - Lady and the Tink
"
"
"Get that shit outta my house!" - Burt in 12 - The War
"
"
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend" - Burt in 12 - The War
"
"
"These cheetos might have just saved our asses!" - Burt in 13 - Separate Dying Embers
"
"
"Note to self: Michael is an asshole." - Burt in 6 - The Remains of Eastern Bay
"
"
"Looking through the smoke, my hand gripped tight once again. Any shake left my body and their asses became fair game. " - Burt in 24 - The Harder They Fall
"
Contributors: , , , , , , , , Created by , Feb 8th, 2011 at 07:58 PM
Last edited by , Jun 10th, 2022 at 12:06 PM
0 Comments, 81,357 Views

Tags for this Page