User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    Ok, here's my 2 cents, as a family we'd buy collectibles, but we'd also buy scripts or ebooks that are side stories. I think if there were things I could get my kid I'd be more likely to buy them, but then I'm probably one of a small crowd with a child under 10 who listens to the show. I think do more in person things, live streaming events, I know I'd pay to view them if I couldn't make it in person. Also a ring tone would be awesome, I can just imagine being in a meeting with a client and a zombie screams from my purse!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Also just thought of this, you could totally do a zombie survival camp. Take a weekend, charge admission and teach people things like how to make water drinkable, how to garden, how to shoot a gun, that kind of thing. I think it'd be awesome to see this advertised.

"Lurker"

Status
    I know that Victorinox aka the people that make the swiss army knife , do limited runs of custome blades . Another podcast i listen to that doesnt have half the listeners just did a run . the final order was placed when all 500 pieces were bought . so why not do something like that , a neck knife or a "were alive" multi-tool . just an idea .

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I love that one! Excellent product tie in!

Another "Bonus Content" thing I thought of would be have Michael Swan record an outgoing voicemail/answering machine message that people could then put on their phones. How cool would it be to have that voice as your outgoing message? You could sell it out of the store and post the script used for the message so people would know what its going to be.
    How about a Muchael Swan alarm clock, "We're alive and it's 7 AM" or something along those lines
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Jun 25th, 2011 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Fixed quote tag

"Scavenger"

Status
    Yet another idea for a T-Shirt.
    Here's my idea.
    Shirt Caption:

I raided the Mallers & all I got was this crappy shirt!

Colours, Plain Black
    Grey with Blood stains
    Olive Drab with Blood stains

"Lurker"

Status
    I would say there would be the potential for a we`re alive TV series (would be great if done properly and remained true to scripts), would be good money involved if rights sold to TV company. A zombie TV series hasn`t really been done in past, so would be reasonably original.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Davo View Post
    I would say there would be the potential for a we`re alive TV series (would be great if done properly and remained true to scripts), would be good money involved if rights sold to TV company. A zombie TV series hasn`t really been done in past, so would be reasonably original.
    I'm going to suggest that you look up the walking dead.
    I got saul, but I'm not a soldier - The Killers...ish

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910