User Tag List

Not choosing the right clothes for your body

If you want to have a great look that catches your eye, you should focus on choosing clothing models that fit your body shape. That is, whether you are full, thin or curly, because every woman has some advantages and disadvantages in texture, so you should focus on showing the advantages and hiding the flaws, depending on the shape of your body.

This step is one of the things that attract the most attention of men, because in the case of wearing a piece that is not suitable for you, this will draw the man's attention that you do not have the ability to have a wonderful appearance or well proportioned. Most men love the elegant woman who is always keen to have a wonderful appearance that catches the eye in a distinctive and smart way.

Choosing inconsistent colors

There are many rules for choosing clothes colors and these are among the most popular tricks that can help you to look great. Emphasis should be placed on choosing clothes with consistent colors, whether by adding one bright color with simple neutral shades such as gray, black or white, or experimenting with adopting a unified color look because it reflects an elegant and sophisticated look for women at different times.

انستقرام ماركات مستعملة للبيع

You should also pay attention to choosing clothes colors that are consistent with your skin tone, as this draws attention to you greatly, and if you make this mistake, the man will not care about you as you think. Therefore, you should be careful to choose bright, light or dark shades, depending on your skin tone, to ensure a charming look that catches your eye.

"Lurker"

Status
    When you buy things online, no one can guarantee that the clothes will fit perfectly, but you are well aware of the risk. It is also not a fact that after reading the post you will always buy clothes only in size, but here it all depends on your attentiveness and, to some extent, luck. The first and most important thing to do is to know exactly your parameters. Sites usually have dimensional grids. I always choose baby boy outfits in the online store. There is a return if suddenly things do not fit.

"Lurker"

Status
    I agree with that. It is important to wear not what is high fashionable, but what suits your figure and your own style.

"Lurker"

Status
    That's for sure. In my case, everything is much simpler, because I wear Muslim clothes, and mostly they are ready-made suits and dresses, so I don’t have to make sets and match clothes to each other. However, it is important to me that my Abayas uk look beautiful and also be of high quality, so I found an online store Amani's, where I order clothes with delivery.