User Tag List

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    28 Days Later100 Experience Points

Pegs. So freaking much. Not quite as much as in the beginning (when I had to stop myself from skipping ahead whenever she opened her whiny mouth) but she's definitely not my favorite. And to be honest, I just don't see how Michael wants to be with her. He seems like a pretty no-nonsense kind of guy (would have to be to be the leader) so why he puts up with her nonsense is beyond me. He's far better suited for Riley (and/or Angel, but I'll just stick to reading fanfic for that, lol). I'm up to Chapter 25 now and I can deal with Pegs a lot better now that she's suddenly useful (typical trope but at least it keeps my eyes from rolling out of my head when she pops up) but she's still my least favorite thing about an otherwise perfect story.

"Lurker"

Status
    Lizzy for me, for the simple fact that I had to listen to that same stupid Blue Apron commercial twice per show, every single show. She was kept alive for way too long.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Fish View Post
    I have to agree, his voice acting is top notch, but the character is just a D-bag.

But of course, if so many people are disliking him audacity find my iphone origin then credit really needs to be given to the actor and the director for doing a good job at making us dislike them so much.
    Kelly - after her really bitchy attitude from the begining, I havent really liked her. Shes not so bad in the second season, but for a while there I was hopeing she would get bit or really go off on her own. Then her nephew got bit and I was like: "wrong person!!!!". Still love the story though. Like I said, she hasnt anoyed me as much so far this season.
    Last edited by KATYCHOULI; Jul 20th, 2019 at 11:25 AM.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627