User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    DBDA 3 is going to be a bit different than the first 2 I hear. It may be from the point of view, not only of Kilroy, but also John and Tara. Dunno how I feel about that one.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurVeteran

Really? I read the narrative is going to be part journal and part 3rd person omniscient, didn't know about the other characters POV's.

"Gatherer"

Status
    That may be it.
    Don't know if that will be as good as the previous 2 (DBDA being the favorite) but I'll still buy it. If for no other reason than I want to follow Kilroy's story, even if it isn't first person pov any more.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Notebook

Just to give everyone a heads up, there's book out called: Day by Day Armageddon: Origin to Exile. This is NOT the new book, it's merely the first two books rolled into one. Some fans/friends bought it by mistake because it seems Amazon didn't label the title properly for pre-orders. Oh, and the release date's been pushed back to June 1, 2012.....
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

"Scavenger"

Status
    I have more bad news folks. I just checked Amazon for the release date for Shattered Hourglass and it is now showing it is to be released in 2013 not 2012! The Navy must be riding him like a rented mule. I asked on the DbDA Facebook page what the hold up is but have yet to get a response. If I do get an answer I will be sure to share it here as I am eagerly awaiting the third book along with all of you guys.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." - George Orwell

Guard Duty: "I'm gonna guard the sh*t outta this place!"

"Hoarder"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Loyal Retainer View Post
    I have more bad news folks. I just checked Amazon for the release date for Shattered Hourglass and it is now showing it is to be released in 2013 not 2012! The Navy must be riding him like a rented mule. I asked on the DbDA Facebook page what the hold up is but have yet to get a response. If I do get an answer I will be sure to share it here as I am eagerly awaiting the third book along with all of you guys.
    That blows ass! I read the nook versions of the first two books... I'm probably going to get a hard copy since some of the maps and diagrams were a bit small.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

2013! no respect for the reader, man!, I bet J. L. did his homework a long time ago, but it's the publishing end that is delaying stuff... well, I suppose we'll just have to wait and add "Hourglass" to the list were I already have the third book from the "Morningstar Strain" trilogy, in the meantime I recommend another Z-poc journal novel: "Kings of the Dead", its a single book (unless they plan a sequel from secondary characters that appeared along the book) and was a good read, It's in the same league, but not a serious contender to DbDA's regin.

"Scavenger"

Status

PSN ID: TheAmazingBoomer
    Well, after hearing about these books on the forums I decided to check them out, I blew through the first one pretty quickly and loved it. I've started reading the second book and I'm enjoying it as well, noticed some of the other posts on this thread saying the third book is being delayed quite a bit, that's never a good sign...but, I'm hoping for the best
    "Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."

Sun Tzu

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Well, Just finished "Shattered Hourglass" (literally), and it was really cool, not as intense as "Armageddon" or "Exile", but the history is really good! (on the other hand the last "Morning Star Strain" wasn't that good, it's like they tried to fix up something from the late Z.A.'s manuscripts but fell short, like he took the magic with him, a pity...)

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Reading Shattered now. I kind of like the new story format. Anyone else's thoughts?
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345