User Tag List

Do you use Instagram?

Do you use Instagram for business goals? Or it is only for entertainment?

"Lurker"

Status
    Hey. It depends on what do you need to do. For example if you want to sell something via this social network, you can create an account and work with it. You should know that competition is high now, so you will need to spend a lot of time and effert to get good results and profit.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliffordiro View Post
    Hey. It depends on what do you need to do. For example if you want to sell something via this social network, you can create an account and work with it. You should know that competition is high now, so you will need to spend a lot of time and effert to get good results and profit.
    Hello. I agree with you. It is not so simple to become popular in Instagram, but still it is real. In addition, there are now special methods with which you can get likes and followers. Like example you can check services from jesusmanifesto.com site. But still content is the most important part of your work. So pay more attention exactly on this!

"Lurker"

Status
    Yes, I use Instagram for my business purposes. But now I'm doing a little differently. Previously, I had a single account in which I mixed both personal and business. But then I made the decision to purchase an Instagram account https://accfarm.com/buy-instagram-accounts for commercial purposes only. And it was right! Things went up.

"Lurker"

Status
    thanks, nice info.. i am really need.