User Tag List

Anyone heard of parallax design?

Hello everyone! Anyone heard of parallax design? I heard about him just yesterday and want to know a little more information about him. I don’t want to search the Internet ... Please advise something.

"Lurker"

Status
    I have not only heard, but also encountered this. With parallax, you can create an unforgettable design. There is a lot of information here https://fireart.studio/blog/7-best-e...r-inspiration/ There are several methods that will be useful for you to know. It also provides a sample parallax web design.

"Lurker"

Status
    I've never heard of this kind of design, I'm curious if I can apply it to my presentations and how it might affect the quality. Recently I found useful information on the design ideas blog. It gave me new ideas and inspiration to create my projects.
    Last edited by WillMcCarty; Jun 29th, 2021 at 03:03 PM.

"Lurker"

Status
    I've heard about this kind of design. It's great that everything is developing and new features and functions appear.
    Last edited by ClydeJohnson; Jul 30th, 2021 at 06:33 AM.

"Lurker"

Status
    Recently, I've been interested in typography. I've looked the review of the greatest typographers and really hope this helps me with ideas for my start https://masterbundles.com/top-greatest-typographers/ Thanks to this source, I also learned about modern typographers and the trends of recent years. I hope that the knowledge gained will allow me to develop my business and become successful and in demand in this.
    Last edited by ClydeJohnson; Jul 30th, 2021 at 06:48 AM.