User Tag List

Thread: Vitamins

Vitamins + training program

Guys, what vitamins do you take to strengthen your immunity? I'm also wondering where can I find a weightlifting training program with which I can progress?
    Last edited by Olivier Simmons; Mar 30th, 2021 at 05:46 AM.

"Lurker"

Status
    Yes, I take vitamins for two reasons. The first reason is for my body to recover faster after physical exertion. The second reason why I take vitamins is to strengthen my immune system. I strongly advise you to pay attention to the OPC Vital to support the immune system that I order on the site https://www.vitaminexpress.org/uk/op...l-opc-capsules OPC Vital combines high quality OPC French grape seed extract with natural vitamin C from organic Amla berries. Together they are a strong team for health, vitality and beauty.
    Last edited by Zion Ward; Mar 18th, 2021 at 03:59 AM.

"Lurker"

Status
    Thank you very much for your advice on nutrition and vitamins, nutritional supplements that you advised. It is very useful. I am also looking for a quality weightlifting program that will help me progress in basic movements. I have 4 years of training and performance experience.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivier Simmons View Post
    Thank you very much for your advice on nutrition and vitamins, nutritional supplements that you advised. It is very useful. I am also looking for a quality weightlifting program that will help me progress in basic movements. I have 4 years of training and performance experience.
    I can share my experience and say that if you have the necessary equipment for weightlifting and performance skills, and even more so such training experience, then you simply have to progress further and achieve steep results. But do not engage in self-study, because sooner or later you will hit a plateau and stop improving your physical shape. I advise you to pay attention to personal training weightlifting from the Olympic weightlifting coach Alexei Torokhtiy. I started watching his videos on YouTube when he was performing and had not yet become a popularizer of sports and a blogger. He has come a long way and his professionalism is at the highest level. I am currently training according to his program and I feel a very high-quality progress in the results in all the main basic movements of weightlifting.
    Last edited by Xavi Stewart; Apr 4th, 2021 at 04:15 AM.