User Tag List

"Lurker"

Status

Hummer New to we're alive...but loving every minute of it

Hi Everyone,

Just thought I'd introduce myself. I think I am a bit late though haha. But what the heck. I am a humble Englishman totally engulfed in the audio drama We're Alive! I stumbled across We're alive on apple podcasts, looking for an apocalyptic audio drama, I was hooked from the word go! I am currently on Chapter 33 and finding myself listening to We're Alive at work, at home, in the shower, in bed! Its an amazing piece of work, and want to thank all involved.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker74 View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Just thought I'd introduce myself. I think I am a bit late though haha. But what the heck. I am a humble Englishman totally engulfed in the audio drama We're Alive! I stumbled across We're alive on apple podcasts, looking for an apocalyptic audio drama, I was hooked from the word go! I am currently on Chapter 33 and finding myself listening to We're Alive at work, at home, in the shower, in bed! Its an amazing piece of work, and want to thank all involved.
    Welcome! The forum isn't very lively but, the Facebook group is. There's also a subreddit. It's pretty new.