User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1

    Goldrush Episode 7 - Air Date 15 october 2019 - *Spoilers Allowed*

    Wow that was amazing. The erotic scene was funny kinky. What if the backseat they got in was the same car from titanic. That'd be kinda ironic if this place gets destroyed. Ronda has a spare missile doesn't she. She knows about the colony and is gonna threaten to destroy it if the girls try to leave. Just a guess. Now that the beach fanservice anime episode is over i wonder if they draw a horde from the car driving around or ink uses this as an opening. Inks still alive in the video tape era right?

  2. #2
    Witch_Doctor's Avatar
    Mofo with the Mojo

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mysterical Island, Va.
    Posts
    2,072
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

    Quote Originally Posted by Thezombiereseacher View Post
    Now that the beach fanservice anime episode is over i wonder if they draw a horde from the car driving around or ink uses this as an opening. Inks still alive in the video tape era right?
    I'm guessing that you're probably right about drawing a hoard from the car's noise. However, Ink is over 300 miles away from Hackberry, Az where the soldiers are. I'm surprised they broke Gloria's one rule, don't go out. Then again, I'm not that surprised. Judging from the preview, it sounds like they get let back inside.
    Likes Litmaster liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

  3. #3
    Thezombiereseacher's Avatar
    "Scavenger"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    California
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    I'm guessing that you're probably right about drawing a hoard from the car's noise. However, Ink is over 300 miles away from Hackberry, Az where the soldiers are. I'm surprised they broke Gloria's one rule, don't go out. Then again, I'm not that surprised. Judging from the preview, it sounds like they get let back inside.
    Oh that's right ink doesn't operate far out of his comfort zone. That's why vik and the colony haven't seen big ones original. Actually th might not draw a horde since, like you said they were let back in and she even put it off till morning. Boy, she's way more laid back than cj. Cj wouldve given them the boot that second.

  4. #4
    Thezombiereseacher's Avatar
    "Scavenger"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    California
    Posts
    63
    Wonder why puck never shared the story. Especially since the missile base could've been a good asset. Probably gets destroyed or they leave and never are allowed back.
    Likes Litmaster, Witch_Doctor liked this post

  5. #5
    Thezombiereseacher's Avatar
    "Scavenger"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    California
    Posts
    63
    Man, so puck was paired with the nice "innocent" girl. Nicest girls get the kinkiest. That Mario×peach rp. That aside, there's gotta be a time skip right? They couldn't have been there for the whole pregnancy without the main cast like Michael and cj questioning it. Just waiting for the plot twist like in lockdown. Why does it seem like they are 100% ok with leaving behind everyone else. Yet in the preview they want them to know there's other options.
    Last edited by Thezombiereseacher; Oct 16th, 2019 at 11:16 AM.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

  6. #6
    Witch_Doctor's Avatar
    Mofo with the Mojo

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mysterical Island, Va.
    Posts
    2,072
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

    Quote Originally Posted by Thezombiereseacher View Post
    Wonder why puck never shared the story. Especially since the missile base could've been a good asset. Probably gets destroyed or they leave and never are allowed back.
    What ever his reasons are for keeping quiet, I'll bet it has something to do with the fate of the gold. I just can't imagine how.
    Likes Litmaster liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

  7. #7
    Witch_Doctor's Avatar
    Mofo with the Mojo

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mysterical Island, Va.
    Posts
    2,072
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

    Quote Originally Posted by Thezombiereseacher View Post
    That aside, there's gotta be a time skip right? They couldn't have been there for the whole pregnancy without the main cast like Michael and cj questioning it. Just waiting for the plot twist like in lockdown. Why does it seem like they are 100% ok with leaving behind everyone else. Yet in the preview they want them to know there's other options.
    I think Goldrush takes place during the four month period between when Burt and Riley left and the time Wendy was bitten and dissected at the mortuary. So they wouldn't have been gone for the whole pregnancy. But I can see a lot of questions popping up from Micheal and CJ, like what happened to the truck they left the Colony in, and who is Rhonda (Could she really pass herself off as an escapee from Boulder and not be recognized by Hugh and ( I can't remember the lady's name)
    Likes Litmaster liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

  8. #8
    Thezombiereseacher's Avatar
    "Scavenger"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    California
    Posts
    63
    I really love the posh accent that slipped out when they were hiding from carl in the car.
    Also carl is such a nice fella. He's just hanging around having fun while the rest are getting laid XD.
    Puck and Alex really just ordered a pizza too. Wow.
    I'm gonna re-watch that part you mentioned.

  9. #9
    Thezombiereseacher's Avatar
    "Scavenger"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    California
    Posts
    63
    Carl is probably not that sad about not getting paired up. He's most likely still kinda sad about his almost-wife dying.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

  10. #10
    Thezombiereseacher's Avatar
    "Scavenger"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    California
    Posts
    63
    Small detail but, why is there sirens going off in the background of the bit where Rhonda gets her vegan sandwich. Movie?


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •