User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    Witch_Doctor's Avatar
    Mofo with the Mojo

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mysterical Island, Va.
    Posts
    2,072
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

    It certainly looks like they will meet some sort of bad fate, then again KC is the master of red herrings and surprises.
    Likes Litmaster liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

  2. #12
    Litmaster's Avatar
    Tower Librarian

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    1,108
    Blog Entries
    4
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Gloria is much more inviting to her fortress than CJ was. No blindfolds, they're allowed to wander around and they could get security codes if they stay.
    Yeah, I got from that either

    1. Gloria and her crew are totally cannibals who are doing to eat the guys as soon as they sleep, or

    2. They're so far out that they're kind of naive from lack of human contact, or

    3. This whole show is just a fantasy in Robbins' mind, and we're gonna get a "and then he woke up" ending. At which time I'll strangle Wayland.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    We're back Alive again for WA Goldrush!

  3. #13
    Litmaster's Avatar
    Tower Librarian

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    1,108
    Blog Entries
    4
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    4
    I gotta tell ya, this 'red door' thing is freaking me out. I keep thinking of the folktale, "Bluebeard". Familiar with that one?!

    https://etc.usf.edu/lit2go/68/fairy-...58/blue-beard/

    Basically a chick marries a rich dude, and he leaves her at home, telling her she can go anywhere EXCEPT the room at the end of the hall. Eventually, curiosity gets the better of her and she goes in... only to see the dead bodies of all the former wives of Bluebeard hanging on hooks and shit! I'm telling ya, Gloria is the female Bluebeard!!
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    We're back Alive again for WA Goldrush!

  4. #14
    Witch_Doctor's Avatar
    Mofo with the Mojo

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mysterical Island, Va.
    Posts
    2,072
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

    Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    Yeah, I got from that either

    1. Gloria and her crew are totally cannibals who are doing to eat the guys as soon as they sleep, or
    This is what the soldiers fear.


    2. They're so far out that they're kind of naive from lack of human contact, or
    This is likely the case.


    3. This whole show is just a fantasy in Robbins' mind, and we're gonna get a "and then he woke up" ending. At which time I'll strangle Wayland.
    I'll hold him down for ya.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

  5. #15
    Witch_Doctor's Avatar
    Mofo with the Mojo

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mysterical Island, Va.
    Posts
    2,072
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

    Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    I gotta tell ya, this 'red door' thing is freaking me out. I keep thinking of the folktale, "Bluebeard". Familiar with that one?!

    https://etc.usf.edu/lit2go/68/fairy-...58/blue-beard/

    Basically a chick marries a rich dude, and he leaves her at home, telling her she can go anywhere EXCEPT the room at the end of the hall. Eventually, curiosity gets the better of her and she goes in... only to see the dead bodies of all the former wives of Bluebeard hanging on hooks and shit! I'm telling ya, Gloria is the female Bluebeard!!

    I have a hunch that the red doors are accesses to the outside. After the alarm goes off, Gloria tells Anita to meet her at the Hackberry Tunnel entrance. When they meet up, Puck says, "Day one and we're already going past the red door."
    Then again, Lady Bluebeard....
    Likes Litmaster liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

  6. #16
    Thezombiereseacher's Avatar
    "Scavenger"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    California
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    I have a hunch that the red doors are accesses to the outside. After the alarm goes off, Gloria tells Anita to meet her at the Hackberry Tunnel entrance. When they meet up, Puck says, "Day one and we're already going past the red door."
    Then again, Lady Bluebeard....
    Ah ok, I didn't catch the "going past the red door" quote. Nice catch.

  7. #17
    Litmaster's Avatar
    Tower Librarian

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    1,108
    Blog Entries
    4
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Then again, Lady Bluebeard....
    YUP! I'm telling ya! They're all DEAD!
    We're back Alive again for WA Goldrush!


 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •