User Tag List

"Lurker"

Status

Hello, i'm new to the forum.

I'm Nina. I found this site through a random Google search looking for lovers of zombies, as I myself, love them to pieces. However, I'm a bit different...though I do enjoy the traditional zombie, I like mine to hold onto their "live" qualities. In other words, I like my walking dead to be compassionate and to help humans stay alive while fighting a raging battle within themselves to eat them. Because, humans are food. Anyone else here like their zombies this way?
    Likes DemetriusH liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    That's a good plot for a zombie story. If they aren't just mindless zombies then It makes room for character grow in the zombies in their fight to not eat othets. On the human end is it still morally ok to kill them if they still have their human characteristics. It would create an internal civil disagreement in anti-zombie fortifications.

"Lurker"

Status

Gamertag: DavidReultAJ PSN ID: BMW XFIRE ID: 81461152372 Steam ID: CharlesNexOB Raptr ID: Human Wii Code: CharlesNex
    Welcome. It slow right now. We are waiting on KC's next Masterpiece.. No not the BBQ. LOL.