User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    A little shorter post this time, lifes really hectic. Ellie's feeling the reality of her situation, and there is no hope in sight. I don't know if anyone is still reading, or likes the story, but feel free to say if you do or don't.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    I had intended to post the next part of the story by now, but the apartment tower fire in London closely mirrored part of what I was writing, and I felt it was just too soon, and made the decision to hold the post for a little while. I hope anyone reading can understand. Thank you

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Just curious to anyone reading .edu, what do you think so far? Any ideas? Any recommendations?

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ike View Post
    Just curious to anyone reading .edu, what do you think so far? Any ideas? Any recommendations?
    I have only read the first two chapters so far, but I like where you have it heading. Occasionally it feels like you go into too much detail when it isn't really needed and slightly detracts from the story. Or maybe you've written it that was for future plots of the story and I just haven't gotten far enough into the story line yet. Hmm. Keep up your writing and thanks for sharing with us.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Thank you, I appreciate the feedback. Pacing is a tricky thing. The addition of detail can paint a picture of an event or character, and yes, it does slow down the progress, but it also adds flavor to it, so that the characters and events feel more real. I think so, at least. Thank you again, and please enjoy, more to come.
    Likes Nibiki liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Well, this chapter brings Ellie to Sanctuary. If enough people are interested, I will continue the story with events that happen after Sanctuary falls, and the gang are forced to head off on their own. Thank you for reading We're Alive .edu, and thank you for any feedback you offer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12