User Tag List

"Lurker"

Status

Pin Looking for help and playtesting for a Tabletop RPG system based around We're Alive.

Hello!
    I have been searching far and wide for a tabletop role playing game built for We're Alive. There are several zombie post apocalyptic scenarios or rule sets but none that I have felt that does the genre justice, especially We're Alive. If you know of any let me know and I will look into them. That being said I would love to make a game just for this world! It is truly one of the best zombie worlds I have ever found!

I have written two or three games with varying rules sets, play tested and assisted many different games, and more personal content and scenarios then I can count. I would still love help, post if you are interested in updates or want to help. I am still in the pre-infant phase of this project. As I get a shell or skeleton of the rules then I will be looking for play testers, especially people that know We're Alive. I just need to know if you guys would be interested in something like this. I have wanted a simple realistic zombie role playing game for years and have tried many different games but none are exactly what I am looking for. Which led me to create and make up the games and scenarios that I have played over the years. Then I found this podcast which has given me a structure to go off of and I am all in. I would love for this to start a movement and you the community get behind this project. Thank you for Your time!

Again post if you want to help and if you do let me know, your experience with role playing games, level of creation, and your group info as well as the games you play. Any artists out there may be useful as well.

Thanks, I hope you guys like this idea
    Cacey
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Jan 19th, 2017 at 05:34 AM.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Roidedgoose View Post
    Hello!
    I have been searching far and wide for a tabletop role playing game built for We're Alive. There are several zombie post apocalyptic scenarios or rule sets but none that I have felt that does the genre justice, especially We're Alive. If you know of any let me know and I will look into them.
    Have you looked into tailoring something based off of GURPS? That's a system without any specific lore attached to it. My first experience with TTRPGs was DnD (3.5e?) and now that I'm part of a group that uses GURPS, I've been appreciating its flexibility.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenn View Post
    Have you looked into tailoring something based off of GURPS? That's a system without any specific lore attached to it. My first experience with TTRPGs was DnD (3.5e?) and now that I'm part of a group that uses GURPS, I've been appreciating its flexibility.
    I have played GURPS, hero system, and many other smaller systems. I want a system that is built for zombies. I like molding systems to my ideas but I find it can get restrictive. Thanks for the advice though.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Sounds good I'm of the artist category and would love to help. I practically know all current released info on we're alive. If you serious about this msg me . https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks