User Tag List

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

We're Alive Novelization

KC,
    I know that you still have the scripts for all the shows. How would you feel about the audio drama converted into a novel version? I know that the scripts differ from the audio drama due to the actors making changes at the time of recording. But I like the idea of five novellas covering the five seasons of content already delivered to us.

Anyone else feel the same way? Any thoughts, suggestions, complaints? Feel free to donate to We're Alive and support this ground breaking story. That survivor you many save, just might be you.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked

Quote Originally Posted by KPCoyote View Post
    KC,
    I know that you still have the scripts for all the shows. How would you feel about the audio drama converted into a novel version? I know that the scripts differ from the audio drama due to the actors making changes at the time of recording. But I like the idea of five novellas covering the five seasons of content already delivered to us.

Anyone else feel the same way? Any thoughts, suggestions, complaints? Feel free to donate to We're Alive and support this ground breaking story. That survivor you many save, just might be you.
    You know, I always wondered what it'd be like as a novel... I think it would definitely be interesting. I'd definitely be first in line to purchase it.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

That's at least two, counting me, KC.