User Tag List

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Would another Ink scenario ever be possible?

That meaning if someone smart enough ever got infected, and retained all that brain power like Ink did, would it be possible he could become a big threat for the colonies NOT aware of the protection mark at least?

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

I think that it is a possibility all over the world at this point. But I also think that given enough time the zombies are just going to become a greater threat. They just don't die off, they get stronger every time you throw something at them, and you replenish their numbers if you are not smart when you fight them.

I hate the undead. But these reasons are why I love to use them in my roleplaying games against my players.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by KPCoyote View Post
    I think that it is a possibility all over the world at this point. But I also think that given enough time the zombies are just going to become a greater threat. They just don't die off, they get stronger every time you throw something at them, and you replenish their numbers if you are not smart when you fight them.

I hate the undead. But these reasons are why I love to use them in my roleplaying games against my players.
    I wish i knew where i could get into something into zombie roleplay stuff ive heard its fun, like making rules for your own horror movie kinda deal

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Doomblade View Post
    I wish i knew where i could get into something into zombie roleplay stuff ive heard its fun, like making rules for your own horror movie kinda deal
    Well, there is "Outbreak Undead". Also with any decent Game Master and willing players a zombie game shouldn't be that difficult. I ran a ten year fantasy roleplaying campaign with tons of undead. My players loved it.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

I would suggest checking your local tabletop gaming store. There are sometimes bulletin boards or ways to find groups for such a thing.

"Lurker"

Status
    That meaning if someone smart enough ever got infected, and retained all that brain power like Ink did, would it be possible he could become a big threat for the colonies NOT aware of the protection mark at least? auto clicker word unscrambler jumble solver
    Every absurdity has a champion to defend it.
    Last edited by horioplino; Sep 20th, 2019 at 03:45 PM.

"Scavenger"

Status
    That meaning if someone smart enough ever got infected, and retained all that brain power like Ink did, would it be possible he could become a big threat for the colonies NOT aware of the protection mark at least?
    There is a table top rp series of were alive. Take place like 10ish years after the main series ended. The zombies evolved quite a lot on they're own and still able to be on even ground with the human outposts. There's not really a need for another ink like zombie but, I've asked kc this question and I think his reply was that ink was incredibly rare. He didn't say impossible though.