User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
  1. #1
    Kc's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orange, CA
    Posts
    3,130
    Blog Entries
    4
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries
    4

    Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod

    Lockdown Part 4 - WARNING Contains spoilers

    Now that it's been an hour, the forum is here now Sorry for the delay.

  2. #2
    Storm's Avatar
    "Builder"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    456
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points
    As Fredo puts it...Now they're six...Or...
    Now they're seven Again...Surprised he survived this long though...Badass INDEED!
    Nice to get their backstories. I really like how you get really close to characters here. Jeremy's probably my new favorite, NeXT to Bogart
    The last bit...I have a feeling that could be Austin...Although...Wouldn't this mean that Ink's sorta already in the jail? Or maybe McKibben just got boofed later...Hmmmm...
    Looking forward to next week for sure, I just hope we'll get some Ink soon XD
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Storm -- < '!' >

    To see a world in a grain of sand
    And a heaven in a wild flower
    Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
    And eternity in an hour

  3. #3
    Witch_Doctor's Avatar
    Mofo with the Mojo

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mysterical Island, Va.
    Posts
    2,027
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

    Good call Mr. Red Beard!! CJ agrees, Simeon remembers a whole lot of details.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

  4. #4
    Witch_Doctor's Avatar
    Mofo with the Mojo

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mysterical Island, Va.
    Posts
    2,027
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    As Fredo puts it...Now they're six...Or...
    Now they're seven Again...Surprised he survived this long though...Badass INDEED!
    Nice to get their backstories. I really like how you get really close to characters here. Jeremy's probably my new favorite, NeXT to Bogart
    The last bit...I have a feeling that could be Austin...Although...Wouldn't this mean that Ink's sorta already in the jail? Or maybe McKibben just got boofed later...Hmmmm...
    Looking forward to next week for sure, I just hope we'll get some Ink soon XD
    I enjoyed their backstory session too. It's like The Breakfast Club: Apocalypse. Now that he has joined the group, and provided new tools and accesses, it looks like the pace will begin to pick up.

    One of the most chilling scenes in either Lockdown or A Story of Survival is hearing everyone talk about Mark from Mark's point of view. Even though Simeon couldn't have known what it was like, hearing that underwater perspective was a bit spooky.
    Likes Storm liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

  5. #5
    Storm's Avatar
    "Builder"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    456
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    One of the most chilling scenes in either Lockdown or A Story of Survival is hearing everyone talk about Mark from Mark's point of view. Even though Simeon couldn't have known what it was like, hearing that underwater perspective was a bit spooky.
    I love that part too...Also illustrates quite nicely what was meant with it feeling like you're in the backseat of your mind.
    I like the bit at the end too, with it being from the behemoth's perspective...And that bass...The way it pans, woah! Loved it
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Storm -- < '!' >

    To see a world in a grain of sand
    And a heaven in a wild flower
    Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
    And eternity in an hour

  6. #6
    wh33t's Avatar
    "Hoarder"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    292
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Omg, what a nail biter this one was. Love the back story's!

    Of course I <3 the geeks being one myself. It sounds like Ink is already in there making bohemoths, and we do know that "Ink" their new celebrity is in there with them somewhere right? All them tats he got.
    What I find really scary about the whole Zombie Apocalypse conceptual life style isn't the Zombies themselves, but rather the fact that we are now a species so disgusted with normality and Society that some of us would actually prefer it" - Some Zombie Nerd

  7. #7
    Witch_Doctor's Avatar
    Mofo with the Mojo

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mysterical Island, Va.
    Posts
    2,027
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

    Quote Originally Posted by wh33t View Post
    Omg, what a nail biter this one was. Love the back story's!

    Of course I <3 the geeks being one myself. It sounds like Ink is already in there making bohemoths, and we do know that "Ink" their new celebrity is in there with them somewhere right? All them tats he got.
    Yep, especially Jodi mentioning the 486s. Ah, the memories.
    Likes wh33t liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

  8. #8
    wh33t's Avatar
    "Hoarder"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    292
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    In episode 3 when Jodi mentions the LDAP server I was like "woah, KC did some research".
    What I find really scary about the whole Zombie Apocalypse conceptual life style isn't the Zombies themselves, but rather the fact that we are now a species so disgusted with normality and Society that some of us would actually prefer it" - Some Zombie Nerd

  9. #9
    Kc's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orange, CA
    Posts
    3,130
    Blog Entries
    4
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries
    4

    Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by wh33t View Post
    In episode 3 when Jodi mentions the LDAP server I was like "woah, KC did some research".
    Actually, no computer research. I go back to the Comedore 64 computer days...
    Likes MrRedBeard, wh33t, Witch_Doctor liked this post

  10. #10
    KPCoyote's Avatar
    "Builder"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Ramona, CA
    Posts
    424
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    I love that part too...Also illustrates quite nicely what was meant with it feeling like you're in the backseat of your mind.
    I like the bit at the end too, with it being from the behemoth's perspective...And that bass...The way it pans, woah! Loved it
    There might be a good opportunity to tell a short story from the perspective of a slow turner. Especially since we got a peak into how it may sound as you change.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Storm liked this post
    Every absurdity has a champion to defend it. ~Unknown~


 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •