User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Kat E View Post
    Spoiler Alert for anyone who hasn't listened to the first 3 Chapters of We're Alive. The timeline as we wrap up LD Episode 3 in the Twin Towers jail it's a heart pumping, early morning of day three, post-outbreak--May 10, 2009. The inmates/guards have makeshift weapons, a small truce established, limited access to other areas, have a good supply of food and water, yet are surrounded by infected. On another side of town we have the WA Tower where we've lost Todd and rescued Lizzie the night before, and our merry band is busily scavenging their new digs for supplies, and securing the lobby-again. Meanwhile, Burt is still trapped in the bathroom of his own gun store without weapons or food, and is barred from going anywhere, including arming himself, because the infected are waiting just outside the door. Query: So now that the scenario is fully established...under those conditions would you rather be with other people trapped in a jail or all by your lonesome in your bathroom when you're surrounded by things that want to disassemble and eat you?? There's no right answer, but I also don't think the answer is as easy at it may appear at first blush. It may even become more complicated as the rest of Lockdown unfolds. Just food for thought.
    Very Good!!! I think I would rather be with the jailed. Companions for protection, food, and above all hope.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    and above all hope.
    Sorry to be the one that has to tell you this, but ...
    Hope is blind O.O
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Hope is blind O.O
    Poor O.O Hope. After a good deal of thought whether I'd rather be in the inmates situation or Burt's, I'd have to go with the inmates and having at least one other person around. If merely to be able to turn to someone and say "Do you believe this shit!!!" I'm fine with being all by my lonesome, but only having snarling infected on the other side of the door to yell obscenities at would get old fast.
    Last edited by Kat E; May 17th, 2016 at 11:24 AM.
    Likes Storm, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Hope is blind O.O
    Is she related to Love?

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered

I love these types of lines: "And who's gonna go kill themselves over a damn phone?" Well Chuck, being in jail for 7 years you liked missed a lot of horror flicks where you would have learned you never say stuff like that, because the powers-that-be keep an ear out, will hear it and will strike your ass down just to be contrary. I liked Chuck. He had his moments. They were short moments, but I enjoyed them immensely. Fare thee well crusty, old man; you will be missed.
    Last edited by Kat E; May 19th, 2016 at 11:04 PM.
    Likes Storm liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Kat E View Post
    I love these types of lines: "And who's gonna go kill themselves over a damn phone?" Well Chuck, being in jail for 7 years you liked missed a lot of horror flicks where you would have learned you never say stuff like that, because the powers-that-be keep an ear out, will hear it and will strike your ass down just to be contrary. I liked Chuck. He had his moments. They were short moments, but I enjoyed them immensely. Fare thee well crusty, old man; you will be missed.
    When Chuck and Mark fight it sounds like Mark shoots him first and then Chuck stabs him. Chuck still made a comment about getting back at Mark for tazing him earlier.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Goldrush and the working title "Angels and Demons", but that's much further down the line. Goldrush starts pre-production after I finish Lockdown and the AD book.
    When you meet with Tony and the guys to do the brainstorming for lines in this show, please record some of this for posterity. I would like to have a special features experience of how this future show will come to be.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

This was ... awesome
    Only thing I have to say is...Mark fired the taser like a second before Chuck stabbed him, or at least a second before the spear cuts him...That's kinda interesting, though I guess Mark could be reacting to Chuck's movement as he prepares to stab...I dunno...
    I caught that too. I lost all trust in Mark at that point. I don't blame the others for how they feel after that.
    Likes Storm liked this post

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234