User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 63
  1. #51
    Witch_Doctor's Avatar
    Mofo with the Mojo

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mysterical Island, Va.
    Posts
    2,067
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

    Evolution of a Behemoth.

    Notice how Fredo is tearing up the wall almost by himself. This is him in 'human' form. Imagine what he could do with certain enhancements.
    Likes Merlin1274 liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

  2. #52
    MGM Ray's Avatar
    Staff of We're Alive

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Norco, Ca.
    Posts
    46
    Achievements:
    Well LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points

    PSN ID: huskey007
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakezombie View Post
    A few thoughts on the drunk in padded cell. I'm thinking he was a slow turner, and potentially there a few people in the prison were slower turners.
    We do know there was a fight in the drunk tank and people were injured. And that the drunk tank was overflowing.

    It seems highly unlikely that they would mistake zombies for merely drunk and move them to other areas. And we know that he was somewhat responsive earlier in the episode.

    This gives us a few things to think about:
    - This is early in the story, so could the earliest turners be slow turners
    - Interesting that our guys was in the padded cell, seems like the place you would thrown the one who started the fight.
    - I wonder where the person who entered the prison got exposed

    Long grasp theories from this
    - Alcohol slows turning which is why they were so spread around the place
    - As this is very early could we be looking at some of the first turners from ground zero, ie exposure to the fog turners are slow and appear drunk as it turns them. We know from WA that simple exposure to the fog doesn't turn you straight away. So maybe some critical level needs to be reached and even then it takes time.
    I beg to differ. The drunk tank holds more than merely drunks. It also holds those who are under the influence of other drugs as well. The early symptoms or onset of the zombie fever may manifest itself in people differently. Some may present as being on methamphetamine, bath salts, heroin etc. etc. So I think it's possible the drunk tanks were overflowing due to the early onset of the bug and the street cops doing what they are paid to do, "Maintain order!" To do that you take those who fail to follow that rule and book them into jail until they agree to comply. Unfortunately in this world you also create a nest of infected and end up with a nuclear melt down.
    Last edited by MGM Ray; May 5th, 2016 at 08:39 PM.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Kc, cappuccino136 liked this post
    Active shooter diamond formation on my mark. Go go go!!!!

  3. #53
    Merlin1274's Avatar
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    390
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

    Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Great Theories. Also dont forget when Saul was in the trunk with all the broken booze. The zombies left him alone. Maybe a connection?

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakezombie View Post
    A few thoughts on the drunk in padded cell. I'm thinking he was a slow turner, and potentially there a few people in the prison were slower turners.
    We do know there was a fight in the drunk tank and people were injured. And that the drunk tank was overflowing.

    It seems highly unlikely that they would mistake zombies for merely drunk and move them to other areas. And we know that he was somewhat responsive earlier in the episode.

    This gives us a few things to think about:
    - This is early in the story, so could the earliest turners be slow turners
    - Interesting that our guys was in the padded cell, seems like the place you would thrown the one who started the fight.
    - I wonder where the person who entered the prison got exposed

    Long grasp theories from this
    - Alcohol slows turning which is why they were so spread around the place
    - As this is very early could we be looking at some of the first turners from ground zero, ie exposure to the fog turners are slow and appear drunk as it turns them. We know from WA that simple exposure to the fog doesn't turn you straight away. So maybe some critical level needs to be reached and even then it takes time.

  4. #54
    Witch_Doctor's Avatar
    Mofo with the Mojo

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mysterical Island, Va.
    Posts
    2,067
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1274 View Post
    Great Theories. Also dont forget when Saul was in the trunk with all the broken booze. The zombies left him alone. Maybe a connection?
    Yeah, I thought the alcohol possibly slowed down the infection too at first. This reason and the fact that prior to being exposed to Tommy's Z-Cooties, he was Tow-up-from-da-flo-up drunk at the party. But we know ow that he was immune.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

  5. #55
    Witch_Doctor's Avatar
    Mofo with the Mojo

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mysterical Island, Va.
    Posts
    2,067
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakezombie View Post
    A few thoughts on the drunk in padded cell. I'm thinking he was a slow turner, and potentially there a few people in the prison were slower turners.
    We do know there was a fight in the drunk tank and people were injured. And that the drunk tank was overflowing.

    It seems highly unlikely that they would mistake zombies for merely drunk and move them to other areas. And we know that he was somewhat responsive earlier in the episode.

    This gives us a few things to think about:
    - This is early in the story, so could the earliest turners be slow turners
    - Interesting that our guys was in the padded cell, seems like the place you would thrown the one who started the fight.
    - I wonder where the person who entered the prison got exposed
    Quote Originally Posted by razorphreak View Post
    My thought on the drunks: they aren't drunk at all...... The guy in the holding cell was taken away from the gas so he turned slower...but still turned.
    Quote Originally Posted by MGM Ray View Post
    I beg to differ. The drunk tank holds more than merely drunks. It also holds those who are under the influence of other drugs as well. The early symptoms or onset of the zombie fever may manifest itself in people differently. Some may present as being on methamphetamine, bath salts, heroin etc. etc. So I think it's possible the drunk tanks were overflowing due to the early onset of the bug and the street cops doing what they are paid to do, "Maintain order!" To do that you take those who fail to follow that rule and book them into jail until they agree to comply. Unfortunately in this world you also create a nest of infected and end up with a nuclear melt down.
    Yep, after listening again, after a guard points out that he is bleeding, another guard says that he was in a fight. He was probably bitten in the drunk tank and turned later. Also, MGM Ray has a point, They could have put anyone who was out of their ever lasting mind in the drunk tank.
    Likes MGM Ray liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

  6. #56
    KPCoyote's Avatar
    "Builder"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Ramona, CA
    Posts
    424
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Yep, after listening again, after a guard points out that he is bleeding, another guard says that he was in a fight. He was probably bitten in the drunk tank and turned later. Also, MGM Ray has a point, They could have put anyone who was out of their ever lasting mind in the drunk tank.
    Maybe the gas from Inglewood got to the jail?
    Every absurdity has a champion to defend it. ~Unknown~

  7. #57
    Witch_Doctor's Avatar
    Mofo with the Mojo

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mysterical Island, Va.
    Posts
    2,067
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

    Quote Originally Posted by KPCoyote View Post
    Maybe the gas from Inglewood got to the jail?
    I think that's a possibility too. I'm having trouble judging the distance from Google maps, though.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

  8. #58
    KPCoyote's Avatar
    "Builder"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Ramona, CA
    Posts
    424
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    I think that's a possibility too. I'm having trouble judging the distance from Google maps, though.
    Plus we know that others that had been exposed to the gas over time did move around and then turn on the 8th. So the initial slow turn could be explained that way. Then once it was started it switched into high gear.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Every absurdity has a champion to defend it. ~Unknown~

  9. #59
    Witch_Doctor's Avatar
    Mofo with the Mojo

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mysterical Island, Va.
    Posts
    2,067
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

    Quote Originally Posted by KPCoyote View Post
    Plus we know that others that had been exposed to the gas over time did move around and then turn on the 8th. So the initial slow turn could be explained that way. Then once it was started it switched into high gear.
    Can you imagine a disease like that in real life. The initial infection directly from the source progresses slowly, but when the symptoms manifest it spreads quickly from host to host.
    Likes Storm liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

  10. #60
    Kat E's Avatar
    "Gatherer"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    West Hollywood
    Posts
    108
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered

    So I checked Yelp for a bar in Inglewood which would have made an interesting spot for gas exposure to at least one of our drunken idiots in the tank at Twin Towers--Good Time Lounge. How's that for ironically prophetic and poetic? It's in the middle of Inglewood and about 10 miles as the crow flies from the jail. Okay 15 miles for the police to pick a guy up and drive the infected person there. So one Good Time Charlie could ruin it for Downtown Los Angeles and beyond. All roads may have led to Rome, but all places around the globe can be reached from LAX. Which is located where?? Butt up against Inglewood. Just sayin.
    Last edited by Kat E; May 19th, 2016 at 11:39 PM.
    Likes Storm liked this post


 
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •