User Tag List

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

The Cast of Lockdown

Everyone sounds spectacular in this show. And I have only been able to listen to one episode so far. I wish that I could share with everyone how awesome it feels to have the chance to have even one line, and then have Michael Swan read your name in the credits.

Kat E was there with me when we recorded our lines with Grayson. Walking into the foley room is like stepping into another world. The sound changes in there.

Kat E - how did you like working with a prop to record your lines?

Grayson - when is the All Grayson episode going to be released? (He would read all the different characters and change his voice and mannerisms for each of them. He was fun to watch.)

Main Cast - did you get to work with any props during recording? What was your favorite tool to use?
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by KPCoyote View Post
    Everyone sounds spectacular in this show. And I have only been able to listen to one episode so far. I wish that I could share with everyone how awesome it feels to have the chance to have even one line, and then have Michael Swan read your name in the credits.

Kat E was there with me when we recorded our lines with Grayson. Walking into the foley room is like stepping into another world. The sound changes in there.

Grayson - when is the All Grayson episode going to be released? (He would read all the different characters and change his voice and mannerisms for each of them. He was fun to watch.)

Main Cast - did you get to work with any props during recording? What was your favorite tool to use?
    My favorite tool to use was the M4A2. Full auto is just the best method for taking out zombies. :P jk it would be an amazing experience to be apart of a 'We're Alive' series. You can tell how good the chemistry is between the actors in the quality of production and emotion. I just hope 6 episodes worth is enough to allow me to bond to the character.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered

KP Coyote, thanks for the shout out. I'm just trying to find my way through the Forum universe. I wish I had gotten to be in the studio when you did your thing so I could listen for you in the finished version. To answer You question, yes working with a chunk of concrete as a machine gun was a nice distraction. It definitely helped to keep me out of my head and try not over-think things. Likely just having you back in the booth helped too. Grayson is such a darn sweetheart and he went above and beyond the call of duty by jumping in as director. Hopefully he enjoyed himself half as much as I did by reading all the lead-ins for me.

I'm a harsh critic and I don't give idle praise. All I can say in this instance is I'm really glad that KC was able to use the material recorded that day, weave it in and make it work as well as he did. HA, when I heard the performances of the other actors...WOW, what a happy surprise. Yay, I even got to smart off to Burt!

I have all the respect in the world for the work that goes into creating the quality of WA and its progeny--hopefully with many more to follow. Bravo to all involved!! Thanks again for allowing me the opportunity to be a part of the Lockdown experience. I do so love me some We're Alive and WA: Lockdown.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

I know that KC and Grayson will work magic with my line. Ever since I got to try recording I have wanted to do more. It is so much fun.

"Lurker"

Status
    I know that KC and Grayson will work magic with my line. Ever since I got to try recording I have wanted to do more. It is so much fun United Intranet Login .
    Pretty cool and awesome.
    Last edited by kilsinein; Jul 22nd, 2020 at 06:14 AM. Reason: spelling

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat E View Post
    I have all the respect in the world for the work that goes into creating the quality of WA and its progeny--hopefully with many more to follow.
    Yes, now it is unfortunately not profitable to create a quality product - you need to do it quickly and no matter what you get at the output...