User Tag List

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

What happened to the direct .mp3 downloads off werealive.com? Can they be re-linked?

Title really says it all. A few years ago I found We're Alive and really got hooked.

Long story short, I lost everything electronic (fire sucks). I'm want to re-listen to the whole story in a few binge-listening sessions, but can't find the page with every episode listed to download all the .mp3 files directly. There's a firefox extension I use called "Download them all" to snag all the mp3's at once so I can play them all on an old sands mp3 player.

Anyways, is there a list of them or a directory location (such as werealive.com/episodes/mp3) I can grab them on?

I've seen the news of "redoing" some of them for whatever reasons but am looking for the originals.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by username View Post
    Title really says it all. A few years ago I found We're Alive and really got hooked.

Long story short, I lost everything electronic (fire sucks). I'm want to re-listen to the whole story in a few binge-listening sessions, but can't find the page with every episode listed to download all the .mp3 files directly. There's a firefox extension I use called "Download them all" to snag all the mp3's at once so I can play them all on an old sands mp3 player.

Anyways, is there a list of them or a directory location (such as werealive.com/episodes/mp3) I can grab them on?

I've seen the news of "redoing" some of them for whatever reasons but am looking for the originals.
    We're updating server stuff, so the links are broken temporarily. We'll get it fixed once we have the manpower. It'll take a long time to get all the new art19 hosted links

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Did you delete my reply?!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Me? No. I still see it

"Lurker"

Status
    Long story short, I lost everything electronic (fire sucks). I'm want to re-listen to the whole story in a few binge-listening sessions, but can't find the page with every episode listed to download all the .mp3 files directly. There's a firefox extension I use called "Download them all"
    the links are broken temporarily.
    Last edited by DemetriusH; Dec 21st, 2021 at 08:14 PM.