User Tag List

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class3 months registered

Lights were on at night?

I know this is a minor detail but does anyone else think that it was sort of stupid for Michael & company to leave the lights on at 11:00 pm - about the time Scratch & Latch stopped by to visit for the first time? I know they most likely tracked Saul's bike, but having the lights on after Saul got back knowing he just escaped the Mallers was pretty darn stupid. I would have been laying low for a good long time.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Well, most of the people living there were civilians - they probably wouldn't of thought about the dangers from the Mallers and hostile groups. They're used to having electricity and using it when they want.
    Likes Annamarie08 liked this post

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    They did not know Saul was being followed till after the fact. So they probably did not think about it. Plus I think at that time they were more interested in attracting survivors.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Annamarie08 liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class3 months registered

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1274 View Post
    They did not know Saul was being followed till after the fact. So they probably did not think about it. Plus I think at that time they were more interested in attracting survivors.
    Well, @Merlin1274 - can't say I think it's smart of military dudes, particularly, Saul himself, not ASSUMING he was potentially being sought after SCRATCH screamed she saw him and seemed to take chase after him.....then he leaves the motor bike outside so in case they were tracking him - that gave them the confirmation he was in the tower.....plus the lights being on at 11:00 at night....I know - very minor point, but I have no life and I'm just waiting for LOCKDOWN to start, so give me a break.....LOL.....
    Likes Merlin1274, Gooer liked this post