User Tag List

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX

Notebook Level Up Your Life - Steve Kamb

Too all the fellow nerds on this site! This book was pretty good. I recommend it when you have time to read.

https://levelupyourlife.nerdfitness.com/

redeem-LUYL-book.jpg
    Likes Annamarie08 liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    This book is very similar to his blog that I already read (Nerd Fitness), but it was still helpful to read it all at once, rather than just 1-2 posts per week. If you already read the blog you might not gain much more knowledge, but it was still inspiring for me to read. I was also hoping for a specific plan rather than just vague, "go do it" recommendations, but I liked it overall.

"Lurker"

Status
    Really great post.I enjoy to reading this article.There is such a true article there is more information for us .thanks for sharing this lovely post. sonic games

"Lurker"

Status
    have you read about a great natural treatment for depression and anxiety and it also enhance the mood. check this https://www.newtreatments.org/ and enjoy a peaceful life.

"Lurker"

Status
    Steve Kamb has produced wonderful book by the title of (level up your life). The book is about the fitness of body and kratom veins are ensured for the strength of the body. The author is extremely good at the provision of new ideas and techniques for the smoothness in the lives of people.