User Tag List

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked500 Experience Points3 months registered

Steam ID: bluestarred

Book of the month club

I noticed there is a group for Book of the Month discussion. Does anyone know if it will become active again? It might be a good time, and a way for new members to get involved while we wait for Lockdown. There are so many zombie/apocalypse books out there! Some stink, but some are gems.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked500 Experience Points3 months registered

Steam ID: bluestarred
    Bump. Anyone interested?

"Lurker"

Status
    This month's book club is the topic of discussion here for those who want to learn something about it from here now. They met some dissertation writers from last year. If by any chance you are into book reading and stuff like that then this site is here for you to guide in a better way now.
    Last edited by Eric89; Apr 29th, 2020 at 01:36 AM.

"Lurker"

Status
    I start reading Ulysses by Irish writer James Joyce. I tried to read this modernist novel several times already, but the maximum reached the third chapter. This time I want to read to the end, no matter how long it takes me. To take a little break from modernist literature, I read Stephen King. Stephen King is my favorite author. I like his writing style, the stories he creates in his books. His creations are an incredible genre. But now I have to read a lot of books for learning and write a lot of essays. This is not always satisfying, so I turn to the Essay Geeks service for help, where professionals work and help me with my assignments.
    Last edited by Zion Ward; Apr 1st, 2021 at 05:38 AM.

"Lurker"

Status
    I recently finished reading Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand. Incredible book, I'm delighted. I would like to read a lot more fiction, but it doesn't work out because of the training. I am studying at university and writing thesis at the moment, which are very complex in their structure. I turned to thesis helper for help, who quickly and efficiently helped me with the main structural elements of my work.
    Last edited by Olivier Simmons; Apr 29th, 2021 at 11:11 AM.

"Lurker"

Status

Books can be very unpredictable and it is very well said that never judge a book by looking at its cover only. I looked for the MBA Assignment Help service because it became really hard for me because I had no luck in finding a good book that can provide me with good help. This is a great post as it reminded me of many as there are a number of books based on Zombies that ruled the reader’s attention.