User Tag List

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Annamarie08's Avatar
    "Gatherer"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    104
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class3 months registered

    Zombie How fast or slow people turn?

    Anyone ever think that depending on how 'good' you are (as a person)....is how fast you turn? Like we know Saul and Tanya are immune.....maybe because they are really good folks? And Datu took a long while to turn....because he's really good inside, too? Sort of like 'Lord of the Rings' and how long it takes the person with the ring to start showing signs of evil? Just a thought......
    Likes werewolf liked this post

  2. #2
    werewolf's Avatar
    "Builder"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    washington
    Posts
    441
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Annamarie08 View Post
    Anyone ever think that depending on how 'good' you are (as a person)....is how fast you turn? Like we know Saul and Tanya are immune.....maybe because they are really good folks? And Datu took a long while to turn....because he's really good inside, too? Sort of like 'Lord of the Rings' and how long it takes the person with the ring to start showing signs of evil? Just a thought......
    never really thought about it. but yea that could be possible.
    Likes Annamarie08 liked this post

  3. #3
    Osiris's Avatar
    Ostentatious Legume

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Moderating your face
    Posts
    4,115
    Blog Entries
    16
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries
    16

    So Datu was Samwise? I wonder if Skittles would be Gollum.
    joint-point-counter-joint

  4. #4
    Annamarie08's Avatar
    "Gatherer"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    104
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class3 months registered

    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    So Datu was Samwise? I wonder if Skittles would be Gollum.
    SKITTLES, Gollum??!!! No, way, @Osiris! If anybody....I mean besides Scratch.....I'd say Kalani would be Gollum...!!

  5. #5
    General Malarky's Avatar
    "Gatherer"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    111
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    ...My precious...
    Likes Annamarie08 liked this post
    People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

  6. #6
    Osiris's Avatar
    Ostentatious Legume

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Moderating your face
    Posts
    4,115
    Blog Entries
    16
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries
    16

    Quote Originally Posted by Annamarie08 View Post
    SKITTLES, Gollum??!!! No, way, @Osiris! If anybody....I mean besides Scratch.....I'd say Kalani would be Gollum...!!
    Scratch would be Sauron, Kalani would be Saruman.
    Likes Annamarie08 liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •