User Tag List

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Annamarie08's Avatar
    "Gatherer"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    104
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class3 months registered

    Riley Riley's Bow skills....

    Anyone notice that most of the major characters seem to dismiss or shrug off the fact that Riley is a pro-archer?? Granted, in most instances, using a gun is more useful - but not all the time. I feel like the characters never appreciated the fact that she has that skill that most people do not. After Michael, Saul & Angel rescued Pegs & Riley - and Riley told them she was a pro-archer - Angel pretty much made fun of her, saying something like it was useless....I would have been pumped that I struck gold! I mean, c'mon - it's a hundred times better than Pegs line of work of being a florist.
    Likes Osiris liked this post

  2. #2
    Osiris's Avatar
    Ostentatious Legume

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Moderating your face
    Posts
    4,115
    Blog Entries
    16
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries
    16

    Quote Originally Posted by Annamarie08 View Post
    Anyone notice that most of the major characters seem to dismiss or shrug off the fact that Riley is a pro-archer?? Granted, in most instances, using a gun is more useful - but not all the time. I feel like the characters never appreciated the fact that she has that skill that most people do not. After Michael, Saul & Angel rescued Pegs & Riley - and Riley told them she was a pro-archer - Angel pretty much made fun of her, saying something like it was useless....I would have been pumped that I struck gold! I mean, c'mon - it's a hundred times better than Pegs line of work of being a florist.
    Everybody needs a bouquet.
    Likes Annamarie08, General Malarky liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

  3. #3
    General Malarky's Avatar
    "Gatherer"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    111
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Well Michael, Angel, and Saul are in the military, see, and they don't outfit soldiers with bows anymore. Guns are more practical, and bows are extremely skill based. 'Pro' can mean a lot of things, as well.

  4. #4
    Annamarie08's Avatar
    "Gatherer"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    104
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class3 months registered

    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Everybody needs a bouquet.
    Yeah, I suppose you're right, @Osiris.....despite the fact they wither away & die into a pit of desolation, darkness and gloom....
    Likes Osiris liked this post

  5. #5
    Annamarie08's Avatar
    "Gatherer"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    104
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class3 months registered

    Quote Originally Posted by General Malarky View Post
    Well Michael, Angel, and Saul are in the military, see, and they don't outfit soldiers with bows anymore. Guns are more practical, and bows are extremely skill based. 'Pro' can mean a lot of things, as well.
    Agreed, but when you are in the environment they are in....you would think they would be able to see the functionality of it....especially when they almost immediately realized that the zombies were attracted to loud sounds.....

  6. #6
    Osiris's Avatar
    Ostentatious Legume

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Moderating your face
    Posts
    4,115
    Blog Entries
    16
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries
    16

    Quote Originally Posted by Annamarie08 View Post
    Yeah, I suppose you're right, @Osiris.....despite the fact they wither away & die into a pit of desolation, darkness and gloom....
    Sure, but potpourri...
    joint-point-counter-joint

  7. #7
    Annamarie08's Avatar
    "Gatherer"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    104
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class3 months registered

    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Sure, but potpourri...
    Well, I guess one man's toxic wasteland is another man's potpourri......
    Likes Osiris liked this post


 

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •