User Tag List

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 100
  1. #51
    Jpyates's Avatar
    "Lurker"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Yuba city california
    Posts
    3
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered
    Can't wait just about to finish we're alive final 4 chapters..what am I going to do on my commutes till then?
    Likes turbo liked this post

  2. #52
    turbo's Avatar
    Your loyal web dev.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    712
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

    Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpyates View Post
    Can't wait just about to finish we're alive final 4 chapters..what am I going to do on my commutes till then?
    hit that little repeat button

  3. #53
    sarcasticdocmartens's Avatar
    "Lurker"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1
    I am too excited for this series~~~

  4. #54
    Blandkiller666's Avatar
    "Lurker"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    I can't wait Keep up the good work!!

  5. #55
    Annamarie08's Avatar
    "Gatherer"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    104
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class3 months registered

    I couldn't agree more with @turbo.....no joke - I believe I am into the triple digits into replaying the entire series....just ask my family.....I could recite most of the characters lines word for word.....it's sick....if only I was this good at remembering the Periodic Table when I was in school.....I could have been Einstein, God damn it!!
    Likes turbo liked this post

  6. #56
    turbo's Avatar
    Your loyal web dev.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    712
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

    Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Quote Originally Posted by Annamarie08 View Post
    I couldn't agree more with @turbo.....no joke - I believe I am into the triple digits into replaying the entire series....just ask my family.....I could recite most of the characters lines word for word.....it's sick....if only I was this good at remembering the Periodic Table when I was in school.....I could have been Einstein, God damn it!!
    haha! Right there with ya
    Likes Annamarie08 liked this post

  7. #57
    KANOY's Avatar
    "Lurker"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    philippines
    Posts
    1
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Where to click?

    I am legally blind and highlighted the entire page yet can not find where to click to listen to the lockdown preview any and all help would be greatly appreciated i cant wait to also enjoy thanks to all

  8. #58
    turbo's Avatar
    Your loyal web dev.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    712
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

    Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Quote Originally Posted by KANOY View Post
    I am legally blind and highlighted the entire page yet can not find where to click to listen to the lockdown preview any and all help would be greatly appreciated i cant wait to also enjoy thanks to all
    Here you go my friend, let me know if this works for you. It's a link to the first page of the thread.

    http://www.werealive.com/forum/showt...orum-EXCLUSIVE

  9. #59
    bluestarred's Avatar
    "Fresh Meat"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    28
    Achievements:
    Well Liked500 Experience Points3 months registered

    Steam ID: bluestarred
    I just finished the series and segued into the Lockdown preview. What a fantastic world has been created for us! I am just sorry to be too late for the kickstarter- will definitely support the team in the future. Thanks Kc and all.
    Likes Annamarie08, turbo liked this post

  10. #60
    Annamarie08's Avatar
    "Gatherer"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    104
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class3 months registered

    Awesome, @bluestarred! And FYI - you can still support the show by purchasing something from the official online store!


 
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •