User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: It's not over!

  1. #21
    General Malarky's Avatar
    "Gatherer"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    111
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    Well, yeah... I think the best time for this forum was right at the end of Season 2 / beginning of Season 3, where there were so many crazy theories going around. But keep checking in... this place will get going again once Kc puts out his first "Tale from We're Alive". That should resurrect this place a bit...
    Hmmm.

    That sucks. But hopefully your right and I can use my awesome theorization power!

    The first TOWA is supposed to be about Burt right?
    I think I might've heard that somewhere.

  2. #22
    Litmaster's Avatar
    Tower Librarian

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    1,108
    Blog Entries
    4
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by General Malarky View Post
    Hmmm.

    That sucks. But hopefully your right and I can use my awesome theorization power!

    The first TOWA is supposed to be about Burt right?
    I think I might've heard that somewhere.
    No, I think you got that confused with a novel about Burt's backstory (what he was doing before he came into the WA story) that Kc was working on with an author. But no, that's not what the first TOWA is going to be about. That is still classified information at this point...
    Likes Gooer liked this post
    We're back Alive again for WA Goldrush!

  3. #23
    Kc's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orange, CA
    Posts
    3,144
    Blog Entries
    4
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries
    4

    Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    No, I think you got that confused with a novel about Burt's backstory (what he was doing before he came into the WA story) that Kc was working on with an author. But no, that's not what the first TOWA is going to be about. That is still classified information at this point...
    Yeah, the Burt book has seen many delays... many. There's a possibility it might not come out. Every time I revisit it, it just doesn't fit what I want and takes 4x longer to work on than TFWA.
    Likes Gooer liked this post

  4. #24
    sandybeach's Avatar
    "Lurker"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Man, after what Burt did to Scratch my motivation to post has slightly decreased. Hopefully, while Burt is having a dump, some of the varicose veins which run through and around his scrotum burst spontaneously and he slowly bleeds to death. Bad karma, pal!
    It was a very intense ending, i burst out and laughed when Burt starting talking.. i hoped and was right she was trapped.... I just got odd looks from people at work.

  5. #25
    Kc's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orange, CA
    Posts
    3,144
    Blog Entries
    4
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries
    4

    Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by sandybeach View Post
    It was a very intense ending, i burst out and laughed when Burt starting talking.. i hoped and was right she was trapped.... I just got odd looks from people at work.
    The listener feels a little joy when they hear her fate... so in a way, we all become a little like her... but we've barely begun to scratch the surface.
    Likes DagnyTag, turbo, werewolf liked this post

  6. #26
    Edwardthigpen's Avatar
    "Lurker"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    5
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    I loved what he did with Scratch awsome.
    Likes DagnyTag liked this post


 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •