User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Kc's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orange, CA
    Posts
    3,130
    Blog Entries
    4
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries
    4

    Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod

    Post The end is near...

    Well, what do we have, 3 days? It's weird to think of it ending after so long, and so much work. Just this week as we are finishing the finale, it's weird not to have a week where I'm not either editing or writing.

    As I expect, the forum will go into a bit of hibernation after the finale. Not that the forum will go away... as long as I'm around I want this place to remain alive and active. Whatever I do next will most likely need a forum component... It might have to undergo some transitions over that time, but don't expect it to disappear any time soon. However, the quiet came sooner than I expected. I thought we'd have a little more action around here, but then again there's not much to theorize left. In a way, I'm happy about that.

    So what now? Well, after the finale on July 29th there will be a Q & A for the show, followed by a few interviews, but then, I think I'll be a little vacant for a while. Everyone needs a break and after working solid every week since the start of Season 4, and before that with my wedding, I have a dire need to just relax. Fret not... I have more stories to tell.

    -Kc
    Likes clem131, Verse, MGM Ray, Z Sniper, MickGinger and 1 others liked this post

  2. #2
    Monster mani's Avatar
    "Scavenger"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    60
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Well youve done awesome stuff so heres to you and all the cast
    Likes Z Sniper liked this post
    A Sig what now?

  3. #3
    Tielurrdee's Avatar
    "Scavenger"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bakersfield
    Posts
    85
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    Hey kc I'm not sure where to place this but I wanted to throw it out here. I purchased a ticket for a friend for the live show , and unfortunately they dropped out . So I have an extra ticket. Not totally intrested in getting someone to buy it from me, but if someone was really bummed about not getting one and can for sure make it I'd either give it to them or if they want to throw me some cash I'm up for that. If you had someone in mind or want to offer it out I did not want it to go to waste and have an empty seat in the theater you can email me. Im sure you can access my info for my email address I will try to check this post back if I have free time and you don't email me. Thanks always

  4. #4
    Kc's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orange, CA
    Posts
    3,130
    Blog Entries
    4
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries
    4

    Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Tielurrdee View Post
    Hey kc I'm not sure where to place this but I wanted to throw it out here. I purchased a ticket for a friend for the live show , and unfortunately they dropped out . So I have an extra ticket. Not totally intrested in getting someone to buy it from me, but if someone was really bummed about not getting one and can for sure make it I'd either give it to them or if they want to throw me some cash I'm up for that. If you had someone in mind or want to offer it out I did not want it to go to waste and have an empty seat in the theater you can email me. Im sure you can access my info for my email address I will try to check this post back if I have free time and you don't email me. Thanks always
    I wish I knew someone who needed one- Unfortunately I don't- perhaps tweet about it and we can RT? The forum most likely has people who already have one or aren't coming.

  5. #5
    Tielurrdee's Avatar
    "Scavenger"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bakersfield
    Posts
    85
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    Kc I'd say ok but I don't actually have a twitter ha. Anyways if you tweet it yourself and get response I can send you what ticket number it is and ovbiously I'll come through with it because I will be at the event and wouldn't miss it even if I have to walk the grapevine to get there !

  6. #6
    LiamKerrington's Avatar
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Lower Saxony
    Posts
    2,468
    Blog Entries
    4
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    4

    Hey Kc, hey WA-fans,

    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    As I expect, the forum will go into a bit of hibernation after the finale. Not that the forum will go away... as long as I'm around I want this place to remain alive and active. Whatever I do next will most likely need a forum component... It might have to undergo some transitions over that time, but don't expect it to disappear any time soon. However, the quiet came sooner than I expected. I thought we'd have a little more action around here, but then again there's not much to theorize left. In a way, I'm happy about that.
    I speak for myself, but maybe not only: With the End being near a lot of the different plotlines and mysteries of the story are being solved. The 'little' room left for speculation narrows the possibillities for seriously meant theories down a lot. And I guess that this could be the reason why "hibernation mode" kicks in so soon. Most WA fans have tried to keep their serious on a comparable level with your storytelling. The more crazy stuff went, the more people enjoyed it, but people did not discuss things like that a lot. And currently there is not a lot more to talk about and especially nothinbg to talk about anymore which has not been part of any debate already.

    Another reason, why this forum undergoes the lack of activity, might be that a couple of heavy hitters and forum-activists are out and about with their WA-convoy; and although their are WiFi-hotspots everywhere, and mocile communication would allow for mobile postings a lot, it makes a difference if you have a new episode up, time to think about stuff, and finally to post it while you sit in front of your 'puter.

    Anyway: I enjoyed the last two years a lot. And I am very happy that WA-fans are not indifferent about your show and the people on this forum. I sincerely look forward to see some action again; but I need to be realistic - WA is the link connecting people; and without fresh "food" (new episodes) on the plate, people will eventually consider new fields of interests. And I really hope that each of us gets as much excitement from new or other things like what we had with your great show.

    I sincerely look forward to what will be made available from you, Kc, again. And up until then I keep focussed on my little project on the Mad Adventurers Society website, which draws most of my private time, which is very limited tbh ...

    Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

  7. #7
    Gooer's Avatar
    Updater of the Wiki

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Bristol, England
    Posts
    1,178
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    I wish I knew someone who needed one- Unfortunately I don't- perhaps tweet about it and we can RT? The forum most likely has people who already have one or aren't coming.
    If only i had the money for the flight........

  8. #8
    Gooer's Avatar
    Updater of the Wiki

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Bristol, England
    Posts
    1,178
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    It'll be sad to see the forums go quiet, can't really help it since nearly all questions have been answered, besides a couple. I've only been on here since before Season 4, but it's been great theorizing with everyone.
    Likes LiamKerrington, Kc liked this post

  9. #9
    pmchawk's Avatar
    "Hoarder"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    260
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

    Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Well, what do we have, 3 days? It's weird to think of it ending after so long, and so much work. Just this week as we are finishing the finale, it's weird not to have a week where I'm not either editing or writing.

    As I expect, the forum will go into a bit of hibernation after the finale. Not that the forum will go away... as long as I'm around I want this place to remain alive and active. Whatever I do next will most likely need a forum component... It might have to undergo some transitions over that time, but don't expect it to disappear any time soon. However, the quiet came sooner than I expected. I thought we'd have a little more action around here, but then again there's not much to theorize left. In a way, I'm happy about that.

    So what now? Well, after the finale on July 29th there will be a Q & A for the show, followed by a few interviews, but then, I think I'll be a little vacant for a while. Everyone needs a break and after working solid every week since the start of Season 4, and before that with my wedding, I have a dire need to just relax. Fret not... I have more stories to tell.

    -Kc
    Pfft, wedding. The only 2 things you had to do was show up on time I remember 2 short words. every groom knows it isn't his wedding day, just the brides. 😉

  10. #10
    Verse's Avatar
    "Gatherer"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hilton Head, SC
    Posts
    134
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

    Quick question. Will the Q&A be recorded for the people that can not make the live show? I have mixed feelings about the show ending. All bc it is amazing. On one hand I am glad the story is ending and not fading like some many show/books/games. I know it will be amazing and can't wait. On the other hand this is the best story I have heard. I am not just shooting rainbows and smoke up your butt. You made a amazing and beautiful thing that you should be damn proud of and I will miss the shit out of 'We're Alive Mondays' as me and my buddies call it.

    Thank ya for doing this (The Show) for us. I can't wait to see what you do next.


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •