User Tag List

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

MORE THEORIES Because KC can't kill them all off can he?

The story is coming to an end soon but there are are a lot of sub-plots and Theories of mine that KC hasn't killed off yet.
    Being an optimist I am posting even more suggestions/predictions since KC won't be able to kill them ALL off.

1) A large group of survivors from elsewhere will show up to be red-shirt sacrifices to INK's new army. Tonya stated that its the worst in LA because of them hunting INK, so that means that there has to be other survivors in the World doing a lot better. If it wasn't for Ink, and the Mallers The Colony would probably be doing very well. My prediction is that a large group of survivors that has been successful elsewhere will show up in LA (arriving by sailboat?). This large group has been uniting small colonies and is now a large force that THINKS they know exactly who to deal with zombies. They will get sucked into a large scale war with Ink's new super zombies and the only people to survive will be our survivors ... and INK himself.

2) Mic and Redbeard will kill Pete the water boy, before being killed by zombies themselves. I have no clue how this will happen since they are not even characters in this podcast but I know KC will find a way.

3) Skittle's magical power to be ignored by the zombies will get his nick name switched to "Nick Voodoo"

4) A character named "Duffus" will never be mentioned on the Podcast ( COME ON REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY!)

5) During big battle with Zombies Pegs will go to the LA airport and fill the Pelican up with fuel, then she will fly them the hell away from there!

6) Scratch will be captured by INK who doesn't realize she is sterile. What horrors that happen to Scratch will be left up to the listener's imagination.

My ONLY prediction that I am 100% sure will come true is that KC will be both praised and cursed for however he ends this, there is no way he will make everyone happy.
    Likes bluestarred liked this post
    LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!!! I have a bottle of trioxin 245 in my hand and I am NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffusmonkey View Post

My ONLY prediction that I am 100% sure will come true is that KC will be both praised and cursed for however he ends this, there is no way he will make everyone happy.
    Yup. I think this is 100% true.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Michael never left Iraq. This whole story is something that he makes up after learning about the loss of his parents that he was very attached to.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by KPCoyote View Post
    Michael never left Iraq. This whole story is something that he makes up after learning about the loss of his parents that he was very attached to.
    Meh, I didn't buy this type of theory with Harry Potter, and I won't buy it here either.

"Lurker"

Status
    They will get sucked into a large scale war with Ink's new super zombies and the only people to survive will be our survivors
    Likes bluestarred liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by phatdilac View Post
    They will get sucked into a large scale war with Ink's new super zombies and the only people to survive will be our survivors
    I'm waiting for this.