User Tag List

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod

Fan trying to raise funds to come to the show.

From a fan, and I felt compelled to share it.

I have always been a zombie fan! So when I heard a zombie story podcast we have been listening to is planning a live tapping of the SERIES finale, I thought how fun! It would be nice to experience this.
    At the same time Adelina has also become a fan. Under supervision she has heard one or two episodes. She was recenlty excited because she recieved, Dead City from RIF, a reading program at school. we now compare the zombie types in different books/movies.
    Unfortunately, this past year we had some unexpected family losses which absorbed my extra travel funds.
    The Zombie Pod Cast Seris Finale opportunity is in a town where I know NO one and in another state. We are hoping to gather funds to support a ONCE in a life time experience together. We often try to make summers memorable and this is one for the books! Zombies and Hollywood
    I am hoping I do not have to sell the perfromance tickets I scored to sold out event. We have access to after party and opportunity to meet the actors; how cool is that?
    We are trying to raise $2,000 to help us cover a low budget, mass transit, breakfast bars, PJ sandwiches, and cheap motel Zombie/Hollywood experience.
    Currently, we only have $450 towards our adventure. We appreciate any donation towards fun and adventure!
    All donations will receive an electronic postcard of the event, Please consider helping me in anyway you can and please SHARE my campaign.
    Thanks Again! Deborah

https://fundly.com/we-re-alive-a-sto...od-cast-finale
    Likes turbo, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points
    great idea wish Id thought of doing something like this

"Lurker"

Status
    Great idea, I wish I could do it like you in the future
    drift boss