User Tag List

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
Results 151 to 157 of 157
  1. #151
    Zealous2's Avatar
    "Lurker"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    8
    I was thinking maybe the Nike Swoosh on Skittles t-shirt is a protection symbol, not his sweat?
    Could be trouble for the "lathered up" group.

    Also, this is LA. I'm sure there is a few companies with armored stretch limos and there own car service centre with fuel pumps. Maybe even those stretch HumVee limos. Wouldn't they be good vehicles for patrolling the non blocked streets?

  2. #152
    YetAnotherBloodyCheek's Avatar
    "Destroyer"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brunswick, N. Germany
    Posts
    1,569
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    One last "motivation" song for Tardust - keep on running:

    Pegs' pretty precious potato planter

  3. #153
    Grognaurd's Avatar
    We're Alive Sponsor

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Champlain Valley
    Posts
    1,588
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Yeah, after they shot at Ink, he called others. This was the first appearance of the Runners (Super Fasties in Skittilish)
    Yea, I should have been more clear. Usually we see attack first. This is pretty clearly retaliatory. If he ambushed them with the runners I am pretty sure at least one would have been caught. I guess KC forgot to include a redshirt. Not really sure how that happened since Michael hates odd numbers in the field.

    In my alternate We're Alive universe, I always figured Lizzy was connected to Ink through psychotherapy. He recognizes her and does not attack. Later, I figure she is hiding in the apartment that he is knocking on and I also found it interesting that whatever calming affect she had on Ink is Trumped by the appearance of Angel.

    Of course, then I get stuck in a thought feedback spiral because Angel seems to elicit attack and Latch & Scratch do not.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

  4. #154
    Grognaurd's Avatar
    We're Alive Sponsor

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Champlain Valley
    Posts
    1,588
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Ruh-Roh Shaggy!

    So, just started to relisten to this chapter. CJ says she labeled the bottles. Not the way I would have done it. Labels require light to read. Bad news on a covert op. even worse underground. I would use different shaped bottles so one can tell the difference by feel in the dark

    Also, bad sector of fire disciplin when they see the three biters. Sound like they are all captivated. That's about the time one becomes ambushed from another direction. We need Puck the enforcer!
    Last edited by Grognaurd; Jun 2nd, 2014 at 05:54 AM.

  5. #155
    UndeadSweeper's Avatar
    "Stalker"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    822
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Ruh-Roh Shaggy!

    So, just started to relisten to this chapter. CJ says she labeled the bottles. Not the way I would have done it. Labels require light to read. Bad news on a covert op. even worse underground. I would use different shaped bottles so one can tell the difference by feel in the dark

    Also, bad sector of fire disciplin when they see the three biters. Sound like they are all captivated. That's about the time one becomes ambushed from another direction. We need Puck the enforcer!
    Hmm, this could lead to a very intensive game of Red light, green light.

    They just slightly ajar the bottle for a moment and see if the come toward them.
    Z Sniper: I'm gonna die????!!!! God**** it,....i wish people would tell me these things!
    KC : Hee hee hee.... *giggling in corner.
    Z Sniper: You are evil,.......*crying in corner.


    Z Sniper: I bestow you SUPER MUCHO MACHO MAN!


    *Proud member of the Victor's Mucho Macho Fan Club*
    Member of the CJ Defense Force: Because no one else will.

  6. #156
    Witch_Doctor's Avatar
    Mofo with the Mojo

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mysterical Island, Va.
    Posts
    2,069
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Yea, I should have been more clear. Usually we see attack first. This is pretty clearly retaliatory.
    Yeah, that is what I thought you meant. He attacked after they shot at him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    In my alternate We're Alive universe, I always figured Lizzy was connected to Ink through psychotherapy. He recognizes her and does not attack. Later, I figure she is hiding in the apartment that he is knocking on and I also found it interesting that whatever calming affect she had on Ink is Trumped by the appearance of Angel.

    Of course, then I get stuck in a thought feedback spiral because Angel seems to elicit attack and Latch & Scratch do not.
    Same here. I thought her psychology degree would come into play. Also, the GREEN EYES. Both of them have green eyes.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

  7. #157
    Grognaurd's Avatar
    We're Alive Sponsor

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Champlain Valley
    Posts
    1,588
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Yeah, that is what I thought you meant. He attacked after they shot at him.


    Same here. I thought her psychology degree would come into play. Also, the GREEN EYES. Both of them have green eyes.
    Yea, Ink, Samantha and Lizzy all with green eyes. Hope may also. Heck, I even linked Nick and Nicholas


 
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •