User Tag List

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
    "Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Footbutt View Post
    i wonder what his reaction will be if he sees CJ...
    i won't be surprised if Randy and Skittles are together.
    Question is if he remembers her... Then Again, he remembered Kalani, so why not... *shrugs*
    Yeah, Skittles and Randy just chillin' up there, talkin' about the good old days in Dunbar before that fucker in the suit knocked on the door...
    Likes Gooer liked this post

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    WHOOP! Lookin forward to it!
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalJHP View Post
    Capitan Long, but she was crushed, then partially eaten and not turned.

I'm kinda leaning more towards your sig line. "Shoot that bitch in the face!"
    yeah what he said."Shoot that bitch in the face!"

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Verse View Post

Never once thought about the female Zombies getting preggers. In my head they are always male. Everyone. Never any females. I also don't think that they have talked about female zombies much. I remember them many times describing males ones tons of time. Never female. Maybe this is the reason.
    Are you people forgetting the zombie that brought down the military helicopter after Long Beach on the way to Colorado was female? The one Tanya got to examine fully?

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

Quote Originally Posted by BiggKab View Post
    Are you people forgetting the zombie that brought down the military helicopter after Long Beach on the way to Colorado was female? The one Tanya got to examine fully?
    That was also a Little One(Special) that infected others.

Most of the one offs that have been described have been male. The one that attacked Todd, Randy, Ink, the ones that they tagged in Season 1. I think even the one in The Arena was referred to as 'Him/He'. There has only been a handful of times where they have been female. Angel's g/f (who died within a day of the outbreak), the Colonist that were attacked (Again, killed right away), and then the Lone Little One.

We haven't forgotten the Little One, but it just seems that there is a lack of 'Wild' 'Normal' Zombies that are female. Most of the roaming 'Wild' zombies that are seen are not given genders, or most often said to be male.

This is also a perception thing as well. KC doesn't always give genders. Thus we make one up in our heads. Many of us have defaulted to 'Male'. It could be that there is a 50/50 split. Could be that 75% of them are female. Just the ones they decribe tend to be Male or genderless. Only ones that have been gender checked as female have been A) At the begining, B) The Single Litte One, C) Colonist Turns that are killed right away. That is what I am aware of. I haven't gone back to relisten to the whole series taking notes on evey Zed encounter.

So it is a perception thing that is just odd, but maybe fits with what Ink is doing.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Unit View Post
    So it looks like Witch_Doctor beat me to it, but my theory regarding skittles...

Duncan was bitten before before entering Dunbar and is a slow turner. More so than Tanya and Saul but less so than Datu. Enough that he was able to understand the symbols like Datu and that is how Roberts was able to get him to open the door to Dunbar. Duncan did it without even knowing what he was doing like Datu entered the church.

Just like Jay knew that Datu was turned immediately and didn't attack him, the zombies know that skittles is turned so they ignore him. Skittles may think he is running away and hiding in dumpsters etc. but in reality they aren't even trying to get him.

We we know that behemoths don't like other zeds and so they would chase him regardless and that is how we get the action with Angel and Kalani and changing the tire etc.

Now that Michael and Victor found out about the symbols and are learning more about what happens with the transition from human to zed, but they have lost Datu, they can seek out Skittles and he can help pick up where Datu left off and fill in some more of the gaps that our team needs to understand. He can also help find some more of the tunnels we need to send KODI in and bury some biters.
    To learn something new is useful in any case for each person. To learn something in the field of education is perfect compared to learning something else. For example, I learned how to write papers with the help of the best essay writing service https://orderessay.net/writing-an-es...-yourself.html (that also propose writing essay that has a type "essay about yourself"/"essay about myself") recently and I want to say that this knowledge is very useful for me because I can write more competently today.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526