User Tag List

Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 388
  1. #271
    Footbutt's Avatar
    "Hoarder"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    237
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

    are Michael and Victor going to carry Datu's body out of there?
    He dug his own grave, for goodness sake, and i wonder if Michael will honor his further, unspoken request. Datu dug the graves (Jay's, Glenn's, and his own) deep so nothing could come and dig him up, so he's already got a plot for himself.

    i can see a burial scene where Lizzy is buried next to Angel's grave, then they all get the impact of two deaths, their causes, and a need for redemption/vendetta.
    Likes Z Sniper, Elisa, scbubba, zombie Danny liked this post

  2. #272
    Jannit's Avatar
    "Hoarder"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    291
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    having the first and only baby in a world of death and decay with lotsa zombs around ... Why would someone more of a sadist than the author?
    It turns out that currently we have just a handful of survivors available. And these are far less than what would be the least amount of people required to uphold a gene-pool of diversity. And with only one infant and none other so far on the radar it is hard to imagine that there would be a subsequent generation of humans striving for survival.
    That we know of! There’s a whole lot of world left aside from LA. Hell, the zombies could already have people farms set up to create more pure ones by this point!

    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    You have to give Gnex time to grieve. It the first time he has to get over the fact that CJ did something and can't blame her for the outcome.

    He still in his 5 stages.
    Given that CJ gave the go ahead to start dismantling the colony one could make the argument that she is responsible. Had they continued to stay at the colony, Tanya’s supplies wouldn’t have been depleted to the level they were and a trip to Cain might not have been necessary. In fact, extra supply runs could have been made by the colonists to prepare for exactly this sort of situation if CJ hadn’t kicked Saul out of the colony in the first place.

    Moral of the story: You can always blame CJ!

    As for predictions, I’m just going to second everything TacticalJHP said in post 257. It sounds as plausible as anything else I can think of.
    Likes Elisa liked this post

  3. #273
    UndeadSweeper's Avatar
    "Stalker"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    822
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    That we know of! There’s a whole lot of world left aside from LA. Hell, the zombies could already have people farms set up to create more pure ones by this point!



    Given that CJ gave the go ahead to start dismantling the colony one could make the argument that she is responsible. Had they continued to stay at the colony, Tanya’s supplies wouldn’t have been depleted to the level they were and a trip to Cain might not have been necessary. In fact, extra supply runs could have been made by the colonists to prepare for exactly this sort of situation if CJ hadn’t kicked Saul out of the colony in the first place.

    Moral of the story: You can always blame CJ!

    As for predictions, I’m just going to second everything TacticalJHP said in post 257. It sounds as plausible as anything else I can think of.
    Oh man, you forgot the point that Micheal was the one who told Tanya to allow the supply to go. ;-) But in honesty, I don't think they was taking those large item from the colony, I don't even think they would had them to begin with.
    Likes Jannit liked this post
    Z Sniper: I'm gonna die????!!!! God**** it,....i wish people would tell me these things!
    KC : Hee hee hee.... *giggling in corner.
    Z Sniper: You are evil,.......*crying in corner.


    Z Sniper: I bestow you SUPER MUCHO MACHO MAN!


    *Proud member of the Victor's Mucho Macho Fan Club*
    Member of the CJ Defense Force: Because no one else will.

  4. #274
    Jannit's Avatar
    "Hoarder"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    291
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Oh man, you forgot the point that Micheal was the one who told Tanya to allow the supply to go. ;-) But in honesty, I don't think they was taking those large item from the colony, I don't even think they would had them to begin with.
    Nice try but Michael wasn't in charge! CJ was queen of the castle and is ultimately responsible for those decisions. Mhmm. ... You can't make me change my mind!

    I know they probably didn't originally have them but if all of the people at the colony were still together it doesn't seem unreasonable that getting those sorts of things for colony use would have been a reasonable step!
    Last edited by Jannit; Apr 10th, 2014 at 10:17 AM.
    Likes Elisa liked this post

  5. #275
    Kc's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orange, CA
    Posts
    3,130
    Blog Entries
    4
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries
    4

    Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    That we know of! There’s a whole lot of world left aside from LA. Hell, the zombies could already have people farms set up to create more pure ones by this point!



    Given that CJ gave the go ahead to start dismantling the colony one could make the argument that she is responsible. Had they continued to stay at the colony, Tanya’s supplies wouldn’t have been depleted to the level they were and a trip to Cain might not have been necessary. In fact, extra supply runs could have been made by the colonists to prepare for exactly this sort of situation if CJ hadn’t kicked Saul out of the colony in the first place.

    Moral of the story: You can always blame CJ!

    As for predictions, I’m just going to second everything TacticalJHP said in post 257. It sounds as plausible as anything else I can think of.
    Well, sort of. The colony was too far at that point.
    Likes scbubba liked this post

  6. #276
    Osiris's Avatar
    Ostentatious Legume

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Moderating your face
    Posts
    4,115
    Blog Entries
    16
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries
    16

    Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    Nice try but Michael wasn't in charge! CJ was queen of the castle and is ultimately responsible for those decisions. Mhmm. ... You can't make me change my mind!

    I know they probably didn't originally have them but if all of the people at the colony were still together it doesn't seem unreasonable that getting those sorts of things for colony use would have been a reasonable step!
    If you're going to blame ANYONE for this whole thing, you have to go back much further than CJ. It can all be traced back to the moment when Burt unzipped his pants, and showed Scratch that his dick was bigger when he shot out the side mirror of the rig in chapter 6 (?). If that hadn't happened, Scratch would likely not have found the Tower, and Pegs wouldn't have shot Latch causing all the non-zombie chaos and forcing the residents of the Tower to be scattered.

    There's just no arguing that logic.
    joint-point-counter-joint

  7. #277
    Jannit's Avatar
    "Hoarder"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    291
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Well, sort of. The colony was too far at that point.
    Well there goes that idea. Bah. Regardless, it was still CJ's fault! Somehow.

    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    If you're going to blame ANYONE for this whole thing, you have to go back much further than CJ. It can all be traced back to the moment when Burt unzipped his pants, and showed Scratch that his dick was bigger when he shot out the side mirror of the rig in chapter 6 (?). If that hadn't happened, Scratch would likely not have found the Tower, and Pegs wouldn't have shot Latch causing all the non-zombie chaos and forcing the residents of the Tower to be scattered.

    There's just no arguing that logic.
    I like this. Good point Osiris!

  8. #278
    GamerGirl's Avatar
    "Gatherer"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    101
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    You know.... All this talk of who's th blame for Lizzy's death would make a great song...

    I'm just saying that the musicals Titanic & Into the Woods pulled it off.....

    (Ducks from flying table)

  9. #279
    UndeadSweeper's Avatar
    "Stalker"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    822
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Footbutt View Post
    are Michael and Victor going to carry Datu's body out of there?
    He dug his own grave, for goodness sake, and i wonder if Michael will honor his further, unspoken request. Datu dug the graves (Jay's, Glenn's, and his own) deep so nothing could come and dig him up, so he's already got a plot for himself.

    i can see a burial scene where Lizzy is buried next to Angel's grave, then they all get the impact of two deaths, their causes, and a need for redemption/vendetta.
    Sadly, they won't. Datu won't want them to endanger their life just to carry his body out. Unless they find a car/truck quickly, they have a really long walk to the colony or the original tower.
    Z Sniper: I'm gonna die????!!!! God**** it,....i wish people would tell me these things!
    KC : Hee hee hee.... *giggling in corner.
    Z Sniper: You are evil,.......*crying in corner.


    Z Sniper: I bestow you SUPER MUCHO MACHO MAN!


    *Proud member of the Victor's Mucho Macho Fan Club*
    Member of the CJ Defense Force: Because no one else will.

  10. #280
    Merlin1274's Avatar
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    386
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

    Steam ID: Merlin1274
    I can see them maybe stashing and trying to come back if they can. But I agree, long walk carrying a body.


 
Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •