User Tag List

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Think Riley's extreme hatred to Scratch will allow her to kill her, I'm pretty sure at least.....
    I dont know, I still think that she will get to emotional but wont be able to do it. ya she is strong but I still beleive that she will not be able to. Now Burt would probably not want Riley to get her hands dirty anyway.But burt on the other hand was a marine and he could do this all day everyday.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by alexcadtek View Post
    I dont know, I still think that she will get to emotional but wont be able to do it. ya she is strong but I still beleive that she will not be able to. Now Burt would probably not want Riley to get her hands dirty anyway.But burt on the other hand was a marine and he could do this all day everyday.
    Either: Burt is downed (hopefully won't die) and Riley has to do it otherwise she'll escape, or she has a gun pointed at Scratch, but can't pull the trigger. Scratch eggs her on until Good Guy Burt comes along and does it before Riley can, keeping her slate (mostly) clean.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Overdrive250 Experience PointsWell Liked7 days registered
    Nate tore this one up.

It would have been funny if Datu's ex-wife were waiting for him instead of Samantha (One last "OOOHHH NOOOOO MICHAEL!!!") but I'm glad he got a good ending.

I had wondered how the little ones started out so little and never thought of this. Now the question is why they spread their traits when they turn someone. Do the drugs work on the infection, not the host, and if so, what kind of drugs would make reliable changes in bacteria or virii?

Still surprised no one tried to save Datu. No trying that giant bag of antibiotics? A blood transfusion from Saul or Tonya? Grrr.
    Last edited by Original_Joseph; May 13th, 2015 at 06:57 PM.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    If they knew then what they know now? Maybe? But I do not think it works that way. But a Blood Transfusion would have been an interesting attempt anyway.. Never know..

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

I think the topic of blood transfusion and the antibiotics came up somewhere. I just can't remember where. In the show or on the forum.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Overdrive250 Experience PointsWell Liked7 days registered
    Early after she joins the cast, Tanya says that she tried a broad course of antibiotics with the slow turner at the Colony and it didn't work, but when Datu gets bitten, she pretty much just tells Michael there's no point using what little medicine they have on a lost cause. When Saul found the stash of antibiotics at Kane, I expected them to try them on Datu, but it never came up. At this point in the story, they're just out there, like Checkov's antibiotics.

"Lurker"

Status
    [QUOTE=LiamKerrington;74990]ok ... what do we have?

- CJ is a lucky bitch. Now Ms Captain Ahab has a new chance to get Saul (back) ...

"You were thinking it!"
    "Well you said it!"

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Original_Joseph View Post
    Early after she joins the cast, Tanya says that she tried a broad course of antibiotics with the slow turner at the Colony and it didn't work, but when Datu gets bitten, she pretty much just tells Michael there's no point using what little medicine they have on a lost cause. When Saul found the stash of antibiotics at Kane, I expected them to try them on Datu, but it never came up. At this point in the story, they're just out there, like Checkov's antibiotics.
    Well, the stuff Saul found were pretty hardcore antibiotics - if you were gathering supplies in the dawn of an zombie outbreak, you'd want to find guns, ammo, food and simple medication, as they're easier to get/find. And remember there are only 3 groups (that we know of) left alive in LA, the colony was ~30 miles away from LA, probably other hospitals in that general area to loot for the antibiotics.
    Likes Mama_Chita liked this post

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839