User Tag List

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829
    "Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Yup, and if they were using the tunnels, there would not be topside movement to photograph...

As Saul says on the first resupply run, something like: 'I do not get it, two days and there is no one left in LA.'. I would be remiss if I did not toss out some material. We have been drilling oil for years. Oil that might be the food for a subterranean species. But, recently we started hydrolic fracking. That just not jut suck out te oil fields, it pumps chemicals underground to fill up their 'tunnels' to force more oil and gas out of te ground. That real world fracking occurred in Ingelwood and did result in an "Eath Burp" of foul gas that forced local residents to be evacuated.

However, an "Ant-Ape" living underground declaring war on the topside is probably too far of the rails for KC. Lol
    I will accept the "Ant-Ape" or anything similar as long as we do not get this pseudo-philosophical bullshit:

Likes Hoff4D, Litmaster, Witch_Doctor liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    I'm reading the journal. No, I'm reading the journal...

Likes Kc, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Hello, this is my first time posting on here but I have a theory. I think that the zombie with the tattoos is the same one as the zombie in the pinstripe suit. Also, this might be the same person mentioned in Chapter 2 on the TiVo news report about a mass murderer name Bill 'Ink" Robertson or Robins or Rockefeller.

I kind of miss reading this type of post in EVERY chapter thread. You just don't see them anymore since Chapter 40.
    Last edited by Witch_Doctor; Mar 22nd, 2014 at 08:40 AM.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Hello, this is my first time posting on here but I have a theory. I think that the zombie with the tattoos is the same one as the zombie in the pinstripe suit. Also, this might be the same person mentioned in Chapter 2 on the TiVo news report about a mass murderer name Bill 'Ink" Robertson or Robins or Rockefeller.

I kind of miss reading this type of post in EVERY chapter thread. You just don't see them anymore since Chapter 40.
    Would it not be ironic if the only thing that could possibly stop Ink from taking over the world is his hitherto unknown cucumber allergy?
    I mean, why else did Mr Wayland add this floral breadcrumb to season one as well?
    Likes Hoff4D, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post

Haha, that cracked me up..... would rep but it doesnt let me :l
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Would it not be ironic if the only thing that could possibly stop Ink from taking over the world is his hitherto unknown cucumber allergy?
    I mean, why else did Mr Wayland add this floral breadcrumb to season one as well?
    HAA HAAAA!!!! Spoken like a true . (Grognaurd, why didn't you pick up on this?)
    Likes YetAnotherBloodyCheek liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Somewhere, somehow, Bill is in an ethereal plane demanding his cucumbers.

He had the right idea all along.
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Nope, I didn't think about that. What I did think about, but never posted was the reason Pegs asked about nightshade, and said good when she found ou they did not have any, was because she is an emotional vampire and the super natural do not like nightshade...

"Lurker"

Status
    Strong work, I live in San Diego currently, but have done time in L.A. and on several occasions have wondered if the locations are based in true places.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829