User Tag List

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 290
  1. #161
    LiamKerrington's Avatar
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Lower Saxony
    Posts
    2,468
    Blog Entries
    4
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Footbutt View Post
    it looks like a "utility" tape... perhaps gaffer or... bomb tape?
    it appears to be on the floor; directional.
    Haven't thought about this option ...
    Probably Puck giving his mates a clue where to find him?
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Jan 21st, 2014 at 10:01 AM.
    Likes Elisa liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

  2. #162
    UndeadSweeper's Avatar
    "Stalker"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    822
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Ok. Question: Can we relate anything from, #42-1 to the picture of chapter #42? It displays a wall of concrete with an arrow pointing downards; the arrow is made of gaffer tape or something ...

    - The first thing on my mind: the pumping station and the windmill ... They have to change the pipes leading into the depth in order to make the whole system work properly ...
    - The next thing would be the mood or temper between the survivors - seems, like emotions evolve southwards ...
    - Then the thing with the soldiers - three "downed" ...

    But how does this connect with "chasing ghosts"?

    And then the title of of this particular episode: "Unfinished busines" ... Applies for almost anything on this episode ...

    Best wishes!
    Liam
    Hmm, It's duct tape I think, but it on the floor since the the blood are droplets., pretty difficult to do that shape on a wall. I think this the inside of the prison. I also think someone is communicate a locate without tips off the enemy. Could be Puck? Do soldiers carry around duct tape?

    Light, maybe natural lighting coming from the outside since has odd shape that could be part of a window frame.
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; Jan 21st, 2014 at 09:59 AM.
    Likes Elisa liked this post
    Z Sniper: I'm gonna die????!!!! God**** it,....i wish people would tell me these things!
    KC : Hee hee hee.... *giggling in corner.
    Z Sniper: You are evil,.......*crying in corner.


    Z Sniper: I bestow you SUPER MUCHO MACHO MAN!


    *Proud member of the Victor's Mucho Macho Fan Club*
    Member of the CJ Defense Force: Because no one else will.

  3. #163
    Sin Angel's Avatar
    "Gatherer"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    114
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredWell Liked1000 Experience Points

    Quote Originally Posted by Footbutt View Post
    it looks like a "utility" tape... perhaps gaffer or... bomb tape?
    it appears to be on the floor; directional.
    the lighting suggests a dropped flashlight.
    drops of 'fresh' blood can be seen.
    I was also thinking along these lines, you stated what I was thinking. And undead had my other idea that it's inside the prison... though that seems rather obvious to me...
    Old men that kick butt are great!~

    Whatever floats your pretty little boat.

    You're a great friend, but if Zombies chase us, I'm tripping you.

  4. #164
    LiamKerrington's Avatar
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Lower Saxony
    Posts
    2,468
    Blog Entries
    4
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    4

    Final lines for today: Puck sounds very devasted to me. Probably wounded, quite likely out of breath. But I guess he was able to find shelter somewhere. Else he wouldn't have called or wouldn't have been able to call for any help.
    And his line that everyone else is dead seems to be very certain. So I wouldn't expect any of the others to show up anymore - except for some kind of flashback or retrospect or somethin' ...

    Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

  5. #165
    Kc's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orange, CA
    Posts
    3,130
    Blog Entries
    4
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries
    4

    Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalJHP View Post
    Second point, since the Mallers may have been in the jail, and known about the secure area and weapons it possesses, it may be a perfect Base of Operations for them.
    Not sure if it has been mentioned, but the jail isn't the same as the prison.
    Likes zombie Danny, kent17, Gooer, Elisa, Verse liked this post

  6. #166
    alexcadtek's Avatar
    "Scavenger"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield CA
    Posts
    83
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Ok. Question: Can we relate anything from, #42-1 to the picture of chapter #42? It displays a wall of concrete with an arrow pointing downards; the arrow is made of gaffer tape or something ...

    - The first thing on my mind: the pumping station and the windmill ... They have to change the pipes leading into the depth in order to make the whole system work properly ...
    - The next thing would be the mood or temper between the survivors - seems, like emotions evolve southwards ...
    - Then the thing with the soldiers - three "downed" ...

    But how does this connect with "chasing ghosts"?

    And then the title of of this particular episode: "Unfinished busines" ... Applies for almost anything on this episode ...

    Best wishes!
    Liam
    I dont know if this is a wall, I think it maybe a floor with large tiles, the blood on the bottom right corner doesnt seem to be running down it just looks like a cirlcle. a drop on the floor, maybe it was what puck followed with the team that got them killed, maybe he thought it was people trying to get help and it was INK who set up a trap. The smart one! Maybe Ink is operating out of there.

  7. #167
    LiamKerrington's Avatar
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Lower Saxony
    Posts
    2,468
    Blog Entries
    4
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Not sure if it has been mentioned, but the jail isn't the same as the prison.
    How about giving a brief overview comparing both. When I choose wikipedia(dot)org as a source, it spills the same article on both terms ... So I don't know how to distinguish both forms ...
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

  8. #168
    Kc's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orange, CA
    Posts
    3,130
    Blog Entries
    4
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries
    4

    Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    How about giving a brief overview comparing both. When I choose wikipedia(dot)org as a source, it spills the same article on both terms ... So I don't know how to distinguish both forms ...
    The simplest, Jail holds people for more short term stints, while on trial, etc...
    Prison holds people for long term.

    There's obviously more, but just trying to keep you on track. If people start thinking the Jail is Eastern Bay, there will be a major disconnect and confusion in theories. The Jail has a different title, which you'll find out later.

  9. #169
    Gnex's Avatar
    "Builder"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Dunbar
    Posts
    455
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    This episode seems like a counter balance of Michael to CJ...... Last chapter CJ made a decision that ended up costing some people their lives...... and now Michael does too....... showing that they are on equal footing at making bad decisions........

    Either way...... Team Michael all the way!!!!
    Likes UndeadSweeper, Gooer, Elisa liked this post

  10. #170
    Gnex's Avatar
    "Builder"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Dunbar
    Posts
    455
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    The simplest, Jail holds people for more short term stints, while on trial, etc...
    Prison holds people for long term.

    There's obviously more, but just trying to keep you on track. If people start thinking the Jail is Eastern Bay, there will be a major disconnect and confusion in theories. The Jail has a different title, which you'll find out later.
    Easy comparison of Jail vs Prison.....

    Jail would be a perfect place for a Musical...... Prison would not....... Onward to the Jail!!!!!

    Likes kent17, Gooer, Storm liked this post


 
Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •