User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Likes* Updated.

  1. #11
    tonyhind86's Avatar
    WA Convoy Comms Officer

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Newcastle upon Tyne
    Posts
    732
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

    To be honest, its just as easy to load the Apartment X feature on the app as it is to use the Default Mobile Style, so the like feature won't be a total miss. It sounds like the performance of the app could be affected, and it already runs at an awesome rate.

    And to be fair, I usually switch to Apartment X via the app in order to access notifications and other areas; I'm more than happy to keep doing that.

    As long as I can download episodes through the app, I'll be happy, as it makes my Monday night journey from work a lot more excitable
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

    Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

  2. #12
    scbubba's Avatar
    Browncoat

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Carolina, USA
    Posts
    1,590
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

    Hmmmm. Not sure if it's just me or not....

    But I seem to have lost the ability to Like any posts today. Well, I was able to use the Like button on several posts today and then suddenly all I see for each post is the thumbs down button. This is on every post I look at other than my own (which doesn't show either thumbs up/down as usual).

    Anyway, figured I'd drop this in here since it pertains to the Like function.

    Thanks,
    Bubba
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

  3. #13
    Kc's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orange, CA
    Posts
    3,134
    Blog Entries
    4
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries
    4

    Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Hmmmm. Not sure if it's just me or not....

    But I seem to have lost the ability to Like any posts today. Well, I was able to use the Like button on several posts today and then suddenly all I see for each post is the thumbs down button. This is on every post I look at other than my own (which doesn't show either thumbs up/down as usual).

    Anyway, figured I'd drop this in here since it pertains to the Like function.

    Thanks,
    Bubba
    There was a limit on how many likes you could give. SO, here's the update. I removed the limiter completely AND removed the "Dislike" function.

  4. #14
    tonyhind86's Avatar
    WA Convoy Comms Officer

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Newcastle upon Tyne
    Posts
    732
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    There was a limit on how many likes you could give. SO, here's the update. I removed the limiter completely AND removed the "Dislike" function.
    Sweet! There's been times when I've almost tapped the dislike button by mistake because of when I use the full site on my phone. Mind, beer-vision may always be the root of that problem
    Likes Kc, kent17 liked this post
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

    Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

  5. #15
    scbubba's Avatar
    Browncoat

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Carolina, USA
    Posts
    1,590
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    There was a limit on how many likes you could give. SO, here's the update. I removed the limiter completely AND removed the "Dislike" function.
    Glad to see the Dislike button gone....

    But I just got a message that I had clicked the Like button too many times in the last 24 hours. Then the Thumbs Up buttons are all gone....

    I can't help it that there is so much to Like about WA and the forum!
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

  6. #16
    Kc's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orange, CA
    Posts
    3,134
    Blog Entries
    4
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries
    4

    Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Glad to see the Dislike button gone....

    But I just got a message that I had clicked the Like button too many times in the last 24 hours. Then the Thumbs Up buttons are all gone....

    I can't help it that there is so much to Like about WA and the forum!
    Oh? So it's not fixed... let me check.

    UPDATE: Fixed again. There were TWO options I had to click.
    Likes scbubba, Witch_Doctor liked this post

  7. #17
    Witch_Doctor's Avatar
    Mofo with the Mojo

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mysterical Island, Va.
    Posts
    2,035
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

    Cool, it's fixed!

    Thanks Button.jpg
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

  8. #18
    scbubba's Avatar
    Browncoat

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Carolina, USA
    Posts
    1,590
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Oh? So it's not fixed... let me check.

    UPDATE: Fixed again. There were TWO options I had to click.
    You ROCK, my man!!!!
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.


 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •