User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32
  1. #21
    Gooer's Avatar
    Updater of the Wiki

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Bristol, England
    Posts
    1,179
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Not sure if its been said already, but what was Riley on about about the drooling? I've never understood it....

  2. #22
    tonyhind86's Avatar
    WA Convoy Comms Officer

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Newcastle upon Tyne
    Posts
    732
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Not sure if its been said already, but what was Riley on about about the drooling? I've never understood it....
    I think she compared them to dogs in heat, or something along them lines, though I don't think any further explanation came out about it...
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

    Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

  3. #23
    Gooer's Avatar
    Updater of the Wiki

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Bristol, England
    Posts
    1,179
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    I think she compared them to dogs in heat, or something along them lines, though I don't think any further explanation came out about it...
    Yea, because they told Michael and he was happy about the observation, but i don't get how its useful.

  4. #24
    tonyhind86's Avatar
    WA Convoy Comms Officer

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Newcastle upon Tyne
    Posts
    732
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Yea, because they told Michael and he was happy about the observation, but i don't get how its useful.
    I'm sure there was some sort of implied theory involved, but it was so long ago I haven't really paid it much thought
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

    Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

  5. #25
    Sin Angel's Avatar
    "Gatherer"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    114
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredWell Liked1000 Experience Points

    It means they can smell the hormones and follow the stench.
    Old men that kick butt are great!~

    Whatever floats your pretty little boat.

    You're a great friend, but if Zombies chase us, I'm tripping you.

  6. #26
    tonyhind86's Avatar
    WA Convoy Comms Officer

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Newcastle upon Tyne
    Posts
    732
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

    Quote Originally Posted by Sin Angel View Post
    It means they can smell the hormones and follow the stench.
    I bet there was quite a stench once the water rationing was enforced at the Tower in Season 1. No wonder Ink turned up personally.
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

    Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

  7. #27
    Sin Angel's Avatar
    "Gatherer"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    114
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredWell Liked1000 Experience Points

    Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    I bet there was quite a stench once the water rationing was enforced at the Tower in Season 1. No wonder Ink turned up personally.
    Exactly! Well it might be one of his reasons, it is hard to say. What I wanna know is why he hasn't attacked the Miller's like her has the towers? Or has he?
    Old men that kick butt are great!~

    Whatever floats your pretty little boat.

    You're a great friend, but if Zombies chase us, I'm tripping you.

  8. #28
    tonyhind86's Avatar
    WA Convoy Comms Officer

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Newcastle upon Tyne
    Posts
    732
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

    Quote Originally Posted by Sin Angel View Post
    Exactly! Well it might be one of his reasons, it is hard to say. What I wanna know is why he hasn't attacked the Miller's like her has the towers? Or has he?
    To quote Burt, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

    Maybe he was waiting for an attack between the Mallers and the Tower, thus weakening both factions before he moved in.

    P.S. I love any post where I get the opportunity to quote Burt's lines.

    "We will spare your lives. Just walk away."
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

    Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

  9. #29
    Sin Angel's Avatar
    "Gatherer"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    114
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredWell Liked1000 Experience Points

    Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    To quote Burt, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

    Maybe he was waiting for an attack between the Mallers and the Tower, thus weakening both factions before he moved in.

    P.S. I love any post where I get the opportunity to quote Burt's lines.

    "We will spare your lives. Just walk away."
    Glad I could let you quote Burt and that does make sense.
    Old men that kick butt are great!~

    Whatever floats your pretty little boat.

    You're a great friend, but if Zombies chase us, I'm tripping you.

  10. #30
    Verse's Avatar
    "Gatherer"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hilton Head, SC
    Posts
    134
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

    I see the drooling as the same as sharks with blood in the water. Maybe why Ink hasn't done too many straight up attacks. They have refered to the Zeds as being like animals multiple times in different areas. I am betting the smell of fear from the hormones/pheromones whips them in a frenzy that even Ink can't control.


 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •