User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

One thing that bugs me is that I swear I saw somewhere that Kalani arrived in L.A. on May 18th. I don't know where or how I came across this or if I imagined it.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Hmmm.... I do not recall that. If I try to parse obscure dates that might not have been recorded. Does Kimmet list any dates when he first briefs Puck and Michael? Does he mention the last day he saw the coast guard choper? How about Pippin. Does he give any dates in his hiking story?

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    i am agree as these stats will help in joining the several threads mutually to reach on a reasonable result or to give some hints at least

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Randy was a technician in one other unit at the base in which Angel, Saul, and Michael were stationed - that is what we learned with #41-2 ...
    Since Roberts was a scientist of exceptional skill, I think it is very unlikely that Randy and Roberts had a professional connection with each other; but that does not necessarily mean that maybe they met as friends or shared the same hobby - you know, like roleplaying games or shit ...

Anyway: Since #41-2 we also know that Randy was wounded by a regular; and because Randy was a "hell of a smart guy" (according to Michael) and because Randy did so many cool things ever since he has been a zombodroid, it is a rather safe assumption that he is a smart one. But: He has become a zombodroid about 1 1/2 months after the zombocalypse kicked in.

Q1: Did he enlist to become one of Ink's men? Or:
    Q2: Is he kind of rampaging solitary guy with a small group of regulars carin' for his own businesses?

I think: Q1. But I am not so certain (anymore).

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Randy was a technician in one other unit at the base in which Angel, Saul, and Michael were stationed - that is what we learned with #41-2 ...
    Since Roberts was a scientist of exceptional skill, I think it is very unlikely that Randy and Roberts had a professional connection with each other; but that does not necessarily mean that maybe they met as friends or shared the same hobby - you know, like roleplaying games or shit ...

Anyway: Since #41-2 we also know that Randy was wounded by a regular; and because Randy was a "hell of a smart guy" (according to Michael) and because Randy did so many cool things ever since he has been a zombodroid, it is a rather safe assumption that he is a smart one. But: He has become a zombodroid about 1 1/2 months after the zombocalypse kicked in.

Q1: Did he enlist to become one of Ink's men? Or:
    Q2: Is he kind of rampaging solitary guy with a small group of regulars carin' for his own businesses?

I think: Q1. But I am not so certain (anymore).

Best wishes!
    Liam
    I'm wondering how Randy and Ink met up if Randy is in league with Ink (since the pre Z-day tie is probably not there, IMO).... Is there a particular "pheromone" thing that Ink has going on (who had the "termites following pen ink" factoid in the 41-1 thread?) or does Ink just kinda stealthily patrol the city looking for events and gathering intel? Does he have others patrol for him (like regulars or crows perhaps)? Did Randy find Ink or vice versa?

All of this leads to our next mystery - What are Randy's motives? Is he pissed off at Michael and wants revenge? Is he holding on to some sort of friendship feelings/ideas and is trying to help Michael and Co?
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    I don't get the feeling Randy is trying to help Michael and Co. I get the feeling he is trying to get revenge. He wanted Michael to kill him before he could turn all the way and as Michael says, he froze. Once Randy was turned, Michael just left him there.
    Likes kent17 liked this post
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12