User Tag List

Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 84856575859 LastLast
Results 571 to 580 of 590
  1. #571
    Z Sniper's Avatar
    We're Alive Cast member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    164
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Otto: "So, uh.....will you be taking this incredible offer for shoelace insurance?"

    Me: "DAMNNNN STRAIGHT I WILL"

    I feel it would be along the lines of that....if it ever would happen.....which it sadly wont......
    You know, I SHOULD get back to selling shoelace insurance, it's been obsolete for awhile since Velcro, but I have noticed the Army guys didn't get the memo. They still lace up their boots! Would be a shame if one of them tripped or had them tied together by happenstance.
    Likes Unit, Gooer liked this post
    ALL HAIL GENERAL VICTORIOUS!

  2. #572
    Z Sniper's Avatar
    We're Alive Cast member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    164
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    If only we knew someone who had some kinda insight into what Victor knows...................................
    HMMMM, who,...who could that be?
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post
    ALL HAIL GENERAL VICTORIOUS!

  3. #573
    tonyhind86's Avatar
    WA Convoy Comms Officer

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Newcastle upon Tyne
    Posts
    732
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

    Quote Originally Posted by Z Sniper View Post
    Attempt at selling insurance: "Insurance anyone,....insurance anyone?"............"Oh screw this! Gas mask anyone, gas mask?"
    You had me at "gas mask" and "insurance". I am now confident that I can breathe in ANY situation. Where do I send my payment details?
    Likes Storm, Gooer, Z Sniper liked this post
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

    Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

  4. #574
    Robzombie's Avatar
    "Researcher"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    645
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Okay, this is my interpretation of the little ones attack at the windmill and how it played out.

    Glen is immediately attacked and killed. Jay and Datu open fire possibly striking but not killing the little one. Next Jay is attacked but not killed. Datu gets a couple more shots off but is soon firing blanks. Datu is struck down by the little one, causing the scratches to the neck and face dropping his pistol as it skitters along the ground. The little one approaches Datu and picks him up but is attacked and killed by Jay and Datu is dropped back to the ground. Jay approaches Datu and we hear him scream as he’s bitten by Jay. Jay then runs off from Datu but not leaving the scene entirely. The beeping sound is from the windmill as some component on it is failing and giving off a beep, maybe the pump burning out. Next episode, Datu yells for Jay to kill him. But I think what made Jay not kill Datu, only biting to turn him, is what keeps him away despite Datu’s pleading. Datu then turns the Mata-gun on Jay, killing him.

    I don't think the Mata-gun was used to kill the little one. It's pretty clear to me that I don't hear it fire, until Datu kills Jay. I think that Jay used a tool, which made a wound that looked similiar to that made by the Mata-gun.

    (Jay may not have been fully turned thereby still having enough conscience remaining to attack the Little one and move away from Datu after only one bite. Maybe thats why Datu is turning as slowly as he is....or he was fully turned, he sounds like it, but still had some control, or there was some other function at play to just turn and not eat)
    Last edited by Robzombie; Dec 17th, 2013 at 02:57 PM.
    Likes Elisa liked this post

  5. #575
    Robzombie's Avatar
    "Researcher"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    645
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Quote Originally Posted by Robzombie View Post
    Okay, this is my interpretation of the little ones attack at the windmill and how it played out.

    Glen is immediately attacked and killed. Jay and Datu open fire possibly striking but not killing the little one. Next Jay is attacked but not killed. Datu gets a couple more shots off but is soon firing blanks. Datu is struck down by the little one, causing the scratches to the neck and face dropping his pistol as it skitters along the ground. The little one approaches Datu and picks him up but is attacked and killed by Jay and Datu is dropped back to the ground. Jay approaches Datu and we hear him scream as he’s bitten by Jay. Jay then runs off from Datu but not leaving the scene entirely. The beeping sound is from the windmill as some component on it is failing and giving off a beep, maybe the pump burning out. Next episode, Datu yells for Jay to kill him. But I think what made Jay not kill Datu, only biting to turn him, is what keeps him away despite Datu’s pleading. Datu then turns the Mata-gun on Jay, killing him.

    I don't think the Mata-gun was used to kill the little one. It's pretty clear to me that I don't hear it fire, until Datu kills Jay. I think that Jay used a tool, which made a wound that looked similiar to that made by the Mata-gun.

    (Jay may not have been fully turned thereby still having enough conscience remaining to attack the Little one and move away from Datu after only one bite. Maybe thats why Datu is turning as slowly as he is....or he was fully turned, he sounds like it, but still had some control, or there was some other function at play to just turn and not eat)
    Can someone, anyone, listen to this part again while reading my explaination above and let me know what you think?

  6. #576
    7oddisdead's Avatar
    omnipresent

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    1,757
    Blog Entries
    4
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries
    4

    Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Robzombie View Post
    Can someone, anyone, listen to this part again while reading my explaination above and let me know what you think?
    on it brother

    edit* my notes

    main things I notice different

    the mata gun is fired by jay.
    how would jay approach datu and bite him on the back of the neck?
    why only run off "so far" and wait?

    the main thing that would change your version is include a regular biter travelling with 6(or9). whilst that is contrary to the behavior of 7 its also shows their(inklings) independent behaviors. so in that situation it would read...

    6(or9) kills glenn
    datu n jay fire
    jay is killed
    datu drops gun
    sneaky biter gets datu, runs off
    datu kills 6(or9)
    leaves datu alive, while jay is turning. jay turns and only sees datu as bitten(least his NEW brain does)
    que chapter 41

    that's how I hear it at least
    Last edited by 7oddisdead; Dec 19th, 2013 at 09:06 AM.
    Likes Elisa liked this post
    KAW

    W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

  7. #577
    kent17's Avatar
    "Scavenger"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    71
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Robzombie View Post
    Okay, this is my interpretation of the little ones attack at the windmill and how it played out.

    Glen is immediately attacked and killed. Jay and Datu open fire possibly striking but not killing the little one. Next Jay is attacked but not killed. Datu gets a couple more shots off but is soon firing blanks. Datu is struck down by the little one, causing the scratches to the neck and face dropping his pistol as it skitters along the ground. The little one approaches Datu and picks him up but is attacked and killed by Jay and Datu is dropped back to the ground. Jay approaches Datu and we hear him scream as he’s bitten by Jay. Jay then runs off from Datu but not leaving the scene entirely. The beeping sound is from the windmill as some component on it is failing and giving off a beep, maybe the pump burning out. Next episode, Datu yells for Jay to kill him. But I think what made Jay not kill Datu, only biting to turn him, is what keeps him away despite Datu’s pleading. Datu then turns the Mata-gun on Jay, killing him.

    I don't think the Mata-gun was used to kill the little one. It's pretty clear to me that I don't hear it fire, until Datu kills Jay. I think that Jay used a tool, which made a wound that looked similiar to that made by the Mata-gun.

    (Jay may not have been fully turned thereby still having enough conscience remaining to attack the Little one and move away from Datu after only one bite. Maybe thats why Datu is turning as slowly as he is....or he was fully turned, he sounds like it, but still had some control, or there was some other function at play to just turn and not eat)
    I think this is close, but I still think there had to be a regular biter there, Datu said he was bitten by a regular, (didn't say if it was Jay or not). Also I thought someone had compared the sounds of the shots in this scene and the Mata gun from the test fires and it they were identical, implying the Mata gun did go off. My guess is there was a little one plus 1 or 2 bitters that attacked, and Jay and Datu got overrun.
    The little one saying "Get up" does create a lot of questions in regards to motive.

  8. #578
    Robzombie's Avatar
    "Researcher"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    645
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Okay, some very valid points to consider at the next listen. Thanks gents!

  9. #579
    Storm's Avatar
    "Builder"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    456
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

    Quote Originally Posted by kent17 View Post
    I think this is close, but I still think there had to be a regular biter there, Datu said he was bitten by a regular, (didn't say if it was Jay or not). Also I thought someone had compared the sounds of the shots in this scene and the Mata gun from the test fires and it they were identical, implying the Mata gun did go off. My guess is there was a little one plus 1 or 2 bitters that attacked, and Jay and Datu got overrun.
    The little one saying "Get up" does create a lot of questions in regards to motive.
    That someone was probably me. The file is here.
    Pretty obvious to me that he did fire it.
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    Storm -- < '!' >

    To see a world in a grain of sand
    And a heaven in a wild flower
    Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
    And eternity in an hour

  10. #580
    7oddisdead's Avatar
    omnipresent

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    1,757
    Blog Entries
    4
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries
    4

    Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Storm's becoming one of my favorite c
    posters in the chapter discussions.

    #jussayin'
    Likes Unit, scbubba, Storm liked this post
    KAW

    W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead


 
Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 84856575859 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •