User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "Lurker"

Status

Arrow too much of an animal

Quote Originally Posted by Nate-Moose View Post
    Maybe that being a full Zed has made him more aggressive.

He sure does not act like someone trying to better a horrific situation. Those attacks and all the smiling show someone who loves being the cat in a cat and mouse game. No one ever accused cats of harboring the better interests of mice. I do hope Ink gets Inked with a bolt or a pop from that "From-Datu-with-love" pneumatic cannon. Ink's as evil as they come.
    Likes DemetriusH liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurLoved3 months registered

Why would Ink want a cure, at this point though? What's the motive that would be driving him?

In Z- mode he has super-human strength and a whole load of power, with a city to roam about in doing as he pleases.

If he finds a cure, wouldn't he revert back to normal? It would seem to me like rather a backward step for him.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    I like the concept but don't see it matching with inks actions thought the show. A lot of posts mention the smiling which is a very revealing attribute, which makes it a hard pill to swallow that ink isn't taking full advantage of the situation. He may not be responsible but he doesn't seem particularly unhappy being King of Z-Land.

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    I've said in other places on the forum that Ink's human...um....counterpart? Knew of this outbreak and was working on a cure, or at least some sort of drug that could cause the humans to cope with "The haze". So I'm not totally against your theory, it still has holes, but all of our theories do so far. I just think he knew this worldwide outbreak was coming and it drove him mad trying to combat it's inevitability. The "Murders" he went to jail for were his first experiments with beefing up the human immune system...this all led to the tattoo which was his continued theorizing in prison. The tats are what he THOUGHT of in prison, and is trying now that he's out....etc.

Something along those lines. Dont worry man, no hate around here. We've all got at least SOMEthing outlandish in the back of our brains for this series.
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin Angel View Post
    It's true, Ink's tower attacks could possibly disapprove this theory. Maybe try omegle omegle tv to come up with why he attack these living people in large groups, but not the small groups?
    It's actual, Ink's pinnacle assaults could perhaps object to this hypothesis. Possibly attempt to concoct why he assault these living individuals in enormous gatherings, yet not the little gatherings?
    Last edited by startshiv; May 20th, 2021 at 11:33 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12