User Tag List

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    I think the family is older and more important than simply organized crime, but that's just me. Are they ancient protectors or trying to bring on the end of days?

Yeah, that's what I think too. Something about the rings. They're Borromean rings. Both in the chapter art and in Lizzy's description.
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Congrats Grog. Not sure when you got him.

Attachment 2752
    Woo HOO! Good shootin' Grog. But we gotta stay on this cuz we know it's never enough. Shoot him again!
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

In the wake of 7odd & Grog talking about ant trails, I noticed that Puck very specifically mentions that humans can also follow a trail. In that same exchange I got the impression that the "biter funk" in the alley they walked down was particularly strong. Not sure if that indicates that it was an intentionally done thing by Randy et al. Or maybe that was an indicator that more zombies were there...

I wonder if the chemical and the typical biter smell are supposed to be intertwined? From Season 1, we are given info that regular Zs smell like shit and very strongly. One could say that it's the normal state of hygiene after a while. But I think it happens pretty quickly (no facts on this at the moment) and its a result of the change to Z. I say all that because I seem to recall that methane metabolizing is a big part of formic acid in the human body. And I think that the smell of methane leaving the human body could have a shit-like aroma.... But I'm not an expert on the chemistry so I may be way off on this.
    Last edited by scbubba; Oct 27th, 2013 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Inability to type correctly
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    It is possible. Most animals make carbon dioxide instead of formic acid. Ants and some insects use it to communicate and sometimes in offense/defense. What is nice about it is that it is calorically cheap, only one carbon and does not waste nitrogen or sulfur.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

can i just say that @ ~20min of 39-1, Puck's tirade against Michael, after Michael just starts heading after Randy without backup... is just fantastic. the tone, the words, the delivery was just great. really made the entire chapter, for me.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920